The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bundle Crates (Any Faction Set) are Bound to Single Character?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I decided to splurge the 900 points to get the set that is going away soon that had the "Any Faction" and other bonuses. I then got all 5 or 6 crates on the character I was on. They are Bound and cannot be put into my bank. Why? That character does not need all those. I planned on saving them for other characters when I get them to 50 (I am already at CP 369), but now I can only use them on a character that doesn't need them. ALL OF THEM!

Who thought this was a good idea?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Adventurer pack? Treasure map containers? They cannot be put into bank, because they are containers, but you can "unpack" them and put maps into your bank
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nairinhe wrote: »
    Adventurer pack? Treasure map containers? They cannot be put into bank, because they are containers, but you can "unpack" them and put maps into your bank

Their text indicated that they gave rewards based on the character setup and that they couldn't be put back in the container. That told me that the one taking them out of the container would be the one they were setup for.

I also don't want to suck up so much bank space, but it looks like I have no choice.
    PC
    PS4/PS5