The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cannot log into Account

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
I am with Steam (transferred initial purchases of game long ago and transferred to Steam as well)
I have a problem with the renewal of my subscription becaue it is paid via Steam but now they noticed my CC is running out March19. I did not get a new card so may have been lost in the mail or maybe they did not yet send me one. I cannot get hold of cust serv in CC because here in Australia it is weekend.

I was trying to get hold of my account with ESO direct and renew my subscription with them and give them PayPal which Steam does not have. However they do not let me log in and keep saying I have the wrong password. (usually I log in through Steam and do not need a pw). So anyway, I say forgot pw and they promise to send me an emai. They send email, I renew password, they send me another email telling me great, they have received my pw. But when I log in it keeps STILL saying incorrect PW.

I am going nuts here. I gried this more than five times and every time same thing. They send email. I reset PW. they say great! in new email. Then I want to log in and they say wrong pw,.

All their customer services have those automatic answers. I managed to find one that seems to help customers and filled in their form but it asks When did I first subscribe to ESO. Well actually that was when the first Morrowind appeared and I was like at least 30 years younger than so I do not know the date.
Well. without a 'valid' date they do not let me post my message.

Moral of the story, I have to stop playing ESO because they do not want my subscription to be renewed and Steam will 'bounce' my renewal because the CC is run out.

This is so annoying I am wondering why I even bother to try and get help! Perhaps just forget about ESO and go elsewhere!