The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PC Players: How Long was your First Wrathstone Login?

AverageJo3Gam3r
AverageJo3Gam3r
✭✭✭✭✭
Console player here. 14/14 characters with nearly full inventories+crafting bag+full personal bank+5 guilds. Would like to know what to expect.
Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on February 28, 2019 8:16PM

Best Answers

• calitrumanb14_ESO
    calitrumanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I have 13 characters, with everything full. Took about 2 minutes to log in from character selection. It took way longer to download the patch.
    Answer ✓
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine wasn't bad at all. Not sure how long because I started the game then went to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. Was done a few minutes later when I went back to my office.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
    Answer ✓
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    took about 3 minutes to load in, i had 237 total inventory space which was used, i cleared so much garbage
    Answer ✓
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    About 5-10 seconds longer than normal.

I'm also pretty full. Wasn't a big deal at all.

Edit: I did lose items that I had in the mail, but I do not lament the loss. If you do, take precautions.
    Edited by Agenericname on February 28, 2019 8:47PM
    Answer ✓
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2-3 minutes. About the same as any character load screen these days. Didn't do anything about my inventories.
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 min, 50 seconds. Plenty in the craft bag, 11 characters with an fair amount of hoarding tendencies.

Now, I seem to have had a rather long loading screen compared to most others on the other thread. But I didn't have to quit and restart either.
    Answer ✓
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like 3 min.
    Answer ✓
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome guys, thanks for all the responses. Not hearing any horror stories puts my mind at ease
  • alanmatillab16_ESO
    alanmatillab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console player here. 14/14 characters with nearly full inventories+crafting bag+full personal bank+5 guilds. Would like to know what to expect.

I started the login and went to make a brew expecting to be a while. I sat down to my character, Bosmer thief, already logged in if anything it was a shorter login than usual. I also expected that I wouldn't be able to be a thief any more since that is what everyone was yelling about. It seems my characters never got that memo because I was quickly inspecting pockets and lockboxes :)

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    15 characters. About 1500 items in packs and storage chests. Empty bank and no mail.

About 3 minutes to log in.
    PC EU
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like 5 minutes

10 chars, bank space maxed and full, mail empty, inventories not max but mostly full
    Edited by Jhalin on February 28, 2019 8:44PM
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a minute at most
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only 10 seconds on both accounts
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordinary log in times for me
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seemed fairly normal for me.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    It seemed the same as after any other update, maybe 5min.

400 items in bank, 80 on main, 20-40 each on 13 alts, crafting bag.
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't time it, but it actually seemed quicker than usual.
    forever stuck in combat
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less than 45 seconds.
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had items in the craft bag, and crafting items spread across various characters. Event items, recipes, disguises, many stacks of soul Gems, Armor pieces everywhere, no home(not even the Inn closet) so any furnishing items were also on a mule.

Took me like 4 minutes to reach the in-game world after clicking Log in on the character select screen.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • DragonHeart000
    I have 8 characters all with mostly full inventory and an almost full bank. Login felt no longer than normal. I logged in, started a timer on my phone to see how long it would be, got some water from the kitchen and was already logged in by the time I was back; the timer was at 2 minutes when I got back.
    @DragonHeart000 NA PC
    Guild Master For <Discontinued> a guild for collectors of discontinued items!
    Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/w7bNDCu
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Quite frankly, it was my quickest load in that I can remember after a major update.

I did hear about some players who did get stuck in hours log ins, but even though we are told not to, it seems they were able to log in quickly after restarting.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    not even a minute tbh, even though I had over 600 items in bank and storage boxes.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA here. 7 characters, each with about 6 items in inventory. 1 full 30-slot chest. 230 items in bank. Gazillions of items in ESO+ craftibag.

Download took about 20 mins.
    Login from character select screen took about 2 - 3 mins.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same as it always is, about 40 seconds.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watch us get rekt on console and it be 3 hours :neutral:
    Edited by Brrrofski on February 28, 2019 9:54PM
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have terrible internet and a computer below recommend spec. My initial load from login to character select took about a minute. My load into my first character took a couple minutes, but it always does for me after patch. Really wasn't noticeably longer.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 minutes lol

edit- I only have 2 characters with stuffed inventory, and a buttload of stuff in craft bag
    Edited by Draxys on February 28, 2019 10:17PM

rip decibel
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minute download; about a minute to log in. That's with 10 max characters with massive inventories.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was so surprised by how short it was I forgot to time it.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 5 minutes.not bad at all