The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daily Login Reward Glitch

Imryll
Imryll
✭✭✭✭✭
I had just created a new character (on PC EU) when the daily reward popped up. Since I was looking her over to decide whether she'd come out the way I wanted her, I didn't accept the reward, figuring I'd do it on my other EU character, Valaniia, who I knew I'd be keeping for a bit. I deleted the new character and switched to Valaniia to get the reward. Instead, I was told I'd get my next reward in 23 hours. The reward offered to the new character was 1000 Telvar, which was the same reward Valaniia was told she could get tomorrow. This glitch will cause me to miss out on the 5K gold at the end of the month, which seems unfair since I did login today and tried to collect the reward. What do I need to do to get my EU Telvar tonight and the next reward in line tomorrow so that I'm back on track?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever you would need to do in order to put the system on track again is probably far less effort than just going out and gaining 5k gold in game.

Yes, this bug sucks, but I don't think it can be fixed in a fast enough manner to be worth it in this case. Report the issue and hopefully they will fix it in the future.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you're right @redspecter23 and do appreciate your sound advice. If my EU character were higher level or bank slots cheaper, I'm sure I'd shrug it off more easily. :)
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a short follow up. When I logged in a few minutes ago, Valaniia had an extra 5000 gold in her inventory. Many thanks to ZOS Customer Support. The next 10 bank slots are already mine. Kudos for their quick and helpful response.

Also, they asked me either to submit a ticket in game or to report the issue on the forums to alert the devs to this not-yet-documented bug. I'll consider this thread to constitute my notification.