The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Houses that were "fixed" in update 21 - anything missing?

Astarana
Astarana
✭✭✭
Did anyone look at the houses that were fixed during this Update? Are there any items missing? I'm not saying they would, but there is always a chance...

From Patch notes:

Homes:
Slightly adjusted the rotation of the Enchanted Snow Globe Home access object in Eastmarch at the New Life Pavilion to more accurately reflect the visuals seen while inside the home.
Removed a small plane of water that projected out of the side of a path in Hunter's Glade.
The camera can no longer pass through a solid wall in the terrace of the Amaya Lake Lodge.
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no window fixes for houses with a window on the outside where a fireplace is on the inside.
    that at the least should match.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The annoying plane of water that was in Hunter's Glade is indeed gone, everything else seems fine in there so far :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A ladder to the crow's nest on the Grotto ship - no way to get up there without scaffolding that ruins the look.

It just needs to work like the ladders to towers in other houses.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Agrivar
    Agrivar
    ✭✭✭
    Well, they removed a bunch of textures from underwater in Xanmeer - not sure why - and removed some of the walkmesh in Bouldertree (so now you fall through things where just last night you could stand) so there are two typical Zeni "fixes" for you.
    PAPSMEAR - Positively Against Paws SMEAR campaign - Say YES to crown crates
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    Agrivar wrote: »
    Well, they removed a bunch of textures from underwater in Xanmeer - not sure why - and removed some of the walkmesh in Bouldertree (so now you fall through things where just last night you could stand) so there are two typical Zeni "fixes" for you.

In the Xanmeer, it is more a case of some of the textures not loading when viewed from certain vantage points. 5jk0yo29xv8x.png
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ladder to the crow's nest on the Grotto ship - no way to get up there without scaffolding that ruins the look.

It just needs to work like the ladders to towers in other houses.

Not really a fix for the house and no thanks, if that happened I’d be very upset. A ladder on the ship would most likely ruin my second deck I added, possibly forcing the removal of said second deck. Also it’d take more pieces for someone like me who likes how it is now, to hide an unwanted addition than it would for someone to add in a ladder as a functional furnishing.

• lamatadita
    lamatadita
    ✭✭
    Gorak wrote: »

In the Xanmeer, it is more a case of some of the textures not loading when viewed from certain vantage points. 5jk0yo29xv8x.png

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, considering that that house already had a lot terrible texture glitches for a great many players. I was really hoping they might have fixed that issue, but it looks like they just created more!

Edit: The initial texture issue with the stairs is finally fixed for me, but I wonder if fixing it for some broke something else for others?
    Edited by lamatadita on February 26, 2019 9:50PM
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭
    lamatadita wrote: »
    Gorak wrote: »

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, considering that that house already had a lot terrible texture glitches for a great many players. I was really hoping they might have fixed that issue, but it looks like they just created more!

Edit: The initial texture issue with the stairs is finally fixed for me, but I wonder if fixing it for some broke something else for others?

bump to keep this alive in the hopes of a fix... @zosginabruno
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw