The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Consolidated List of Racial Passives (v4.3.4)

ATreeGnome
ATreeGnome
✭✭✭✭
I wanted a consolidated list of the latest racial passives and I thought others might find it useful. This is just updated based on the Patch Notes so phrasing might differ slightly from the actual passives. Please let me know if you spot a mistake so I can fix it. :)
    High Elf
    • Increases Experience gain in Destruction Staff Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Generic Experience gain
    • Spell Recharge: Restore 645 Magicka or Stamina, based on whichever is lower (maximum), after activating a Class Ability. This effect can occur once every 6 seconds. Reduces damage taken by 5% while you are using an ability with a cast or channel time.
    • Syrabane’s Boon: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000.
    • Elemental Talent: Increases your Spell Damage by 258.
    Argonian
    • Increases experience gain in Resto Staff Skill Line by 15%, extra 50% Swimming Speed
    • Resourceful: Increases your Max Magicka by 1000. Restore 4000 Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you drink a potion.
    • Argonian Resistance: Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Disease Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Diseased status effect.
    • Quick to Mend: Life Mender: Increases your Healing Done by 6%.

Wood Elf
    • Increases experience gain in Bow Skill Line by 15%, decreases fall damage taken by 10%
    • Y’ffre’s Endurance: Increases your Stamina Recovery by 258.
    • Resist Affliction: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000 and your Poison Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Poisoned status effect.
    • Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 10% Movement Speed and 1500 Physical and Spell penetration for 6 seconds .

Breton
    • Increases Experience gain in Light Armor Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Alliance Point gain
    • Gift of Magnus: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000.
    • Spell Attunement: Gain 2310 Spell Resistance and 100 Magicka Recovery. The spell resistance of this effect is doubled if you are afflicted with Burning, Chilled, or Concussion.
    • Magicka Mastery: Reduces the Magicka cost of your abilities by 7%.

Dark Elf
    • Increases Experience gain in Dual Wield Skill Line by 15%, reduces damage taken from Lava by 50%
    • Dynamic: Increases your Max Stamina and Magicka by 1875.
    • Resist Flame: Increases your Flame Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Burning status effect.
    • Destructive Ancestry: Ruination: Increases your Weapon and Spell Damage by 258.

Imperial
    • Increases Experience gain in One Hand and Shield Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Gold gain
    • Tough: Increases your Max Health by 2000.
    • Conditioning: Imperial Mettle: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
    • Red Diamond: When you deal Direct Damage you restore 333 Health, Magicka, and Stamina.This effect has a 5 second cooldown. Reduces the cost of your abilites by 3%.

Khajiit
    • Increases Experience gain in Medium Armor Skill Line by 15%, 5% bonus change to successfully pickpocket
    • Robustness: Increases your Health Recovery by 100 and your Stamina and Magicka recovery by 85.
    • Lunar Blessings: Increases your Max Health, Magicka, and Stamina by 825.
    • Feline Ambush: Increases your Weapon and Spell Critical Damage and Healing by 10%. Reduces your detection radius in Stealth by 3m.

Nord
    • Increases Experience gain in Two Handed Skill Line by 15%, 15 extra minutes on drink buffs
    • Stalwart: Increases your Max Stamina by 1500. When you take damage, gain 5 Ultimate. This effect can occur once every 10 seconds.
    • Resist Frost: Increases your Max Health by 1000 and your Cold Resistance by 2310. You are immune to the Chilled status effect.
    • Rugged: Increases your Physical and Spell Resistance by 3960.

Orc
    • Increases Experience gain in Heavy Armor Skill Line by 15%, extra 10% Inspiration gain
    • Brawny: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
    • Unflinching: Increase your Max Health by 1000. When you deal damage with a weapon ability you restore 600 Health. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.
    • Swift Warrior: Increases your Weapon Damage by 258. Reduces the cost of your Sprint ability by 12% and increases your Movement Speed while Sprinting by 10%.

Redguard

Increases One Hand and Shield Skill Line by 15%, 15 extra minutes on food buffs
    • Exhilaration: Martial Training: Reduces the cost of your Weapon abilities by 8%. Reduces the effectiveness of Snares applied to you by up to 15%
    • Conditioning: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
    • Adrenaline Rush: When you deal Direct Damage, you restore 950 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
    • DoobZ69
      DoobZ69
      ✭✭✭✭
      I, for One, welcome our new Breton, Orc and Nord overlords!
      Edited by DoobZ69 on February 22, 2019 5:25AM
    • Siohwenoeht
      Siohwenoeht
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Thx for the consolidation! Most excited for my Imperial, my PVP altplar is secretly excited as well ;)
      "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
    • Vapirko
      Vapirko
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I already want to change three characters to Dunmer so I can go both magicka and stamina depending on how I feel. There’s almost no downside to playing dark elf. Can finally give PvP mag DK a go.
      Edited by Vapirko on February 22, 2019 4:59AM
    • Stx
      Stx
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      I'm not sure I'll change any of my current toons. My main is an imperial templar that tanks and stamina dps.

My nightblade is also an imperial but I dont play him anymore.

My "druid" character is a magicka warden breton.

My magicka templar is an altmer.

All strong after the patch. I might use the token in the future.
    • Uryel
      Uryel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ATreeGnome wrote: »
      High Elf

Spell Recharge: Restore 645 Magicka or Stamina, based on whichever is lower (maximum), after activating a Class Ability.

This is quite ridiculous. I can't even fathom how or why this would be useful, in PvE at least. Can't say anything about PvP, I don't do that.

Wood Elf

Hunter’s Eye: Increases your Stealth detection radius by 3m. After you use Roll Dodge you gain 10% Movement Speed and 1500 Physical and Spell penetration for 6 seconds .

I've already spoken at greath lengths about this change everywhere appropriate, and then some more. This is an insult and a disgrace. Many bosmer characters where created to be stealthy thieves or assassins, and non, I'm not talking about PvP gankers. I'm talking about sneaking throug ha delve to hit the boss only, getting whatever you want somewhere without being seen, and so on.

But the Maths Team decided that only one race should be stealthy, and decided that would be the Khajiit, because Elsweyr. Even yhough the Bosmers are culturally as stealthy as them, and even more so inclined to be thieves. Heck, they have the rite of theft, their most well-known epic is "the 1000 benefits of hiding"...

And strictly game wise, stealth detection has no use whatsoever in PvE, as there are no stealthed enemies EVER.

Also, it won't help for the bow gankers "problem" in PvP. They'll switch to khajiit for the crit bonus instead

Simply put, this change sucks.

Nord

Rugged: Increases your Physical and Spell Resistance by 3960.

Can't say I'm hyped about that. My nord stamina sorcerer tank already exeeds the resist cap, so this will have no positive effect for me, while the damage reduction percentage was very handy to top that. But I guess that's juste me, there :)
    • Starlight_Knight
      Starlight_Knight
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bosmer got a raw deal there... Loosing stealthy and gained a weird dodge roll thing, not cool.

Love most of the others though.
    • Cheveyo
      Cheveyo
      ✭✭✭✭
      "15 extra minutes on drink buffs"

Hahaaa Alcoholism.