The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the most op skill in the game for you?

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reflective Plate (Dk)
    Both Snipe and Wings need adjustments.

Spin to win needs to be tuned down

After the above is tackled and magblade isn't so crap at open world then we can tackle the issue of cloak.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reflective Plate (Dk)
    Based on the fact that anyone can do it, I believe snipe combined with cloak is the actual culprit - it's possibly the easiest build to play ever and can have exceptional results.

But... I went for wings because it's stupid strong and some or the defensive arguments people have to it like "it's expensive" etc; just don't fly in my opinion, not for what wings do.

Maybe I'm just soggy that they took reflect away from Templar Bubble, removed double reflecting (strategic, at least for Templar) and took pre-cleanse away from Templars Ritual.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • kypranb14_ESO
    kypranb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually don't think anything on this list is overpowered.

I saw someone mention Permafrost. While I think Permafrost may be a tad annoying, I find it to be easily countered by a single AoE healing Ultimate like Remembrance (Templar) or Soul Siphon (Nightblade). It seems reasonable to defend from an offensive ultimate with a defensive ultimate.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Server Performance