Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the most op skill in the game for you?

• Uviryth
    Uviryth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those, I dont even think I ever used one of them (except SubAssault).

The most OP skill in the game is Endless Hail. Its so essential in a Melee-DDs Rotation, you cant not use a Bow as Offhand.
  • Jameliel
    Jameliel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    masters axe bleeds
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Loading Screens
    Interesting to me how every class is represented on this supposedly “OP” skill list. Seems balanced to me.
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    I chose loading screens. There's no global cooldown for them and they can snare you for as long as they want :cry: *coughs* Cheaters! *coughs*
    Edited by AbysmalGhul on February 20, 2019 9:50AM
  • AbysmalGhul
    AbysmalGhul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    Double post. I quoted myself? *confused*
    Edited by AbysmalGhul on February 20, 2019 9:49AM
  • Fiktius
    Fiktius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    This PvE (Player versus ESO) skill called "Loading screen" got my vote here.
    That morph called "Eternal Loading Screen" is all time winner of frustration.
    Edited by Fiktius on February 20, 2019 9:56AM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The generic and ubiquitous CC, both in PvE and PvP. It needs to be reduced. A lot!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whirlwind (DW)
    But tbh, where’s snipe??
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Na0cho
    Na0cho
    ✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    forward momentum.

I think someone said it best above.

there are no other skills that give you freesdom of movement, immunity, and a heal.

I used to run shuffle way back but it is such *** now i dont even have the skill anymore,

with the prevalence of snares, roots, cc in general, I almost feel I NEED to run this skill on any char with 2h.(even switched some chars to 2h just for this.

Sucks too, becase I used to use rally.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Personally, I don't think any skills themselves are that OP. My problem is with proc sets, poisons and enchants that damage. It's just too much.

Ok, I guess I will say snipe and morphs. Nerf that! :B
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other/s (argument)
    Only thing that's OP around here is the belly-aching, this poll reeks of sore losers. Just because some players have played for longer and fine tuned their builds to get the damn job done efficiently doesn't mean the skills they use are OP.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    I dont really have a problem with any active ability players use and spend resources on, but rather mechanics that make them a little extra effective. For example:

Permafrost and Time Stop: Snares are just generally too high of a percent (should be 30% maybe 45% tops but really should be a flat value used to counter high speed builds rather than control everyone) and there is little to nothing that counters roots and snares as passively as they are applied.

Fear, Fossilize, scatter shot, what used to be rune prison, etc: Break free needs to be the highest priority to go off and off any global cool down. If the user presses it, it should work RIGHT NOW.

Cloak I guess as an ability but not being able to go in and out: Should not guarantee a crit, should not boost damage in any way from cloak or stealth or otherwise unseen, or; they take an extreme amount of damage if hit while cloaked and sneaking as it makes sense that they then are the ones caught off guard. You are undetected and suppressing DOTs, that is plenty. Heavy hitting abilities that are balanced by having a channel/cast should break sneak at the beginning of the activation. They got rid of the wrong morph here and should have kept the defensive one in stead. Camo hunter should be cheaper and have bigger range. Inner light is fine. Flare could use a larger radius or a scattered throw effect. Magblades could use a buff otherwise.

Procs and Bleeds: Procs should require building for damage to get anything out of them. They should not be "Tank up and let procs do the work." Bleeds damage should be a percent of the armor of your target. Say 10% of your targets armor per second so if your target has 30k physical resist, you damage them for 3000 per second (just an easy number for an example)
    Edited by technohic on February 20, 2019 1:18PM
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loading Screens
    None of these abilities are OP because there are so many counters.

The real MVP here are the loading screens. God bless the loading screens.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • Girl_Number8
      Girl_Number8
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      Cadbury wrote: »
      The Devs "Nerf" skill. It's pretty OP

Classic Cadbury is OP, xD :o
    • Odovacar
      Odovacar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Reflective Plate (Dk)
      Reflective plate in BG's makes me smile every time :D:):D

**I love jumping off the platform and activating it pretending I can fly too, HAHA.
      Edited by Odovacar on February 20, 2019 2:01PM
    • LeifErickson
      LeifErickson
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      Snipe is by far the most overpowered skill and it's not even close.
    • JobooAGS
      JobooAGS
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Loading Screens
      Load screens have no counter
    • Defilted
      Defilted
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      The 20K Nova's in PVP get my vote.
      XBOX NA
      XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    • Didaco
      Didaco
      ✭✭✭✭
      Dawnbreaker of Smiting.
    • Sergykid
      Sergykid
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Cloak (NB)
      Vapirko wrote: »
      C'mon we all know that op stam ultimate that everybody runs in cyro...

Yeah lol. Damn that melee range, dodgeable, blockable cone of damage that might CC you if you don’t block or dodge or use an imov pot and that has no other effects whatsoever.

it's not dodgeable, it stuns u mid-roll.
      -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
    • Tan9oSuccka
      Tan9oSuccka
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      Permafrost and Incap.
      Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
      -Berj Stoneheart
    • r34lian
      r34lian
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Loading Screens
      Where is impale or Jesus beam!!
      2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
    • Raammzzaa
      Raammzzaa
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Loading Screens
      Seriously, “snipe” is probably the most OP skill in that a glitch can easily we exploited to get a quick kill.
    • Mintaka5
      Mintaka5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      Absolutely *** nothing
    • DjMuscleboy02
      DjMuscleboy02
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      relequen
      Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
      Hodor, but stronger
    • Starlock
      Starlock
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Other/s (argument)
      Best skills in the game?

All self-heals. All of them. Every single one of them.

In the days before One Tamriel when I first picked up this game, I was creating a character who had no self-heals (or damage shields) to speak of. He just didn't have access to any that would make sense for his character until a certain level. Life was HARD. When he finally unlocked surge, it was game changing. When he finally learned how to cast conjured ward, suddenly soloing world bosses was possible.

While the game has changed a lot since then, it remains true to this day that self-heals are absolutely essential.
    • DocFrost72
      DocFrost72
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Brawler for pve, but hush the *** up about it.
    • eso_lags
      eso_lags
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Cloak (NB)
      well since you dont have incap or spectral bow, i guess cloak. But really I would say its close between the spec bow from merciless or incap. Not relenless focus and not soul harvest.
    • siddique
      siddique
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Subterranean assault/Deep Fissure (Warden)
      Deep fissure always gets me, I just don't get it.
      "Knee-jerk reactionist."
      Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
    • Alpheu5
      Alpheu5
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Extended Ritual (Templar)
      Voted to contribute to margin of error.
      Dalek-Rok - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Shād - Argonian Nightblade || Dalek-Shul - Argonian Templar || Dalek-Xal - Argonian Dragonknight || Mounts-the-Snout - Argonian Warden || Dalek-Xul - Argonian Necromancer || Two-Spires - Argonian Arcanist || Dalek-Nesh - Argonian Sorcerer || Dalek-Kör - Argonian Dragonknight
      Don't incorporate bugs into your builds, and you won't have [an] issue.