The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stuck in Combat (still)

DreadKnight
DreadKnight
✭✭✭
I had taken a break from pvp for a couple of months (Xbox 1X NA- Vivec) for a number of reasons, but now have the time and the will to return. So last night I decided to join our clan and fight for the cause (whatever that is) - but alas, constantly stuck in combat - STILL.

This bug has been ongoing to MONTHS now, why has it not been fixed? It is astonishing that such a game breaking bug (for a 'fast paced combat game') is STILL there. I had to double time it all the way from Chal to Bleakers only to miss the AP tick, then again on to Aleswell farm only to not only miss the AP, but get ganked on the way because I was totally out of stam.

ZOS - please can you acknowledge this bug and give us a plan on what/when it will be fixed? I thought that turning into 2019 we were going to get more transparency and better communication - where is it?

The only silver lining is that I'm using Champion of the Hist set - so generating Ultimate for days! (but I'd rather not be)

@ZOS_GinaBruno

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

• Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue is annoying as all get out, and unfortunately it happens all the time. I laughed out loud at your Champion of the Hist set comment! 🤣
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have acknowledged it. They say they’re just not sure how to fix it or if they want to. They may let us switch quick slots while in combat. Hoping we also get a way to mount or force exit combat.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    They have acknowledged it. They say they’re just not sure how to fix it or if they want to. They may let us switch quick slots while in combat. Hoping we also get a way to mount or force exit combat.

Lol seriously? They don't know how to fix that? That's a bit unprofessional...
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

Lol seriously? They don't know how to fix that? That's a bit unprofessional...

They have probably inadvertently painted themselves into a corner programming wise with some large change they made, and now they are trying to figure out how best to proceed.

That said, there is really no reason to not be allowed to use the quickslot wheel or wayshrines . Even hopping on a mount while in combat could be allowed. People might use it to run away, but others could still chase them on their own mounts, a 5-second unbreakable stun is pretty much death when you get knocked off your horse anyway. Or frankly let them get away. If you run away, you've lost IMO.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its incredibly annoying. It used to be a healer issue but now its everybody and seems to last an eternity.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault