The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

People hiding to avoid fight in BG

• Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    where are they stealthing? there are BG where I absolutely go stealth. makes protecting relics, flags, etc all the more fun, especially as a nightblade. I also sometimes stealth up TO the objective. so are they absolutely positively avoiding fights? or do they have a purpose to their stealth?
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pat one of the players in the other team and tell them where they are
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jisma wrote: »
    "PVP vs PVE players" kind of arguments aren't going to solve anything.

Ha. I agree with you and maybe it's just perspective but actually that is part of what was expressing in my post.

It seemed that some people were saying it is OK to not participate in BG while trying to unlock skills because PvP players (or BGs) are more toxic, and my point was that we all are entitled to have a team that is participating, whether it be in PvP or PvE. Splitting these environments against each other to justify not being a team player isn't acceptable.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    LOL @ the PVEers who think this is justified because skills are “gated” behind PVP. You’re suggesting that you wouldn’t vote kick me in a second if I took a new alt into a dungeon to level up Undaunted and just lazily threw in a light attack in every so often while watching Netflix? “I don’t like PVP” isn’t a valid excuse, much like “I’m bored with PVE” isn’t a valid excuse. If you’re going to queue for a group activity, PLAY WITH YOUR GROUP AND CONTRIBUTE.

As a PvE player who absolutely loathes PvP with the furry of a thousand suns, I endorse this 100%. It's not just your experience that you're effecting.
  • Bighits
    Bighits
    ✭✭
    Maybe they had to take a crap at the wrong time?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down, as it seemed to have died some time ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around the front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads. Please feel free to continue this discussion on a recent thread under the same subject, or create one if a recent one is not available.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.