The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: EU megaserver for maintenance – April 22, 14:30 UTC (10:30AM EDT) - 16:30 UTC (12:30PM EDT)
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keep getting DC'd when swapping characters.

Ozby
Ozby
✭✭✭
:(
  • XIIICaesar
    Same happens to me intermittently on PC NA
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same to me, sometimes... mostly on characters parked on Rawl'kha, when I /camp while connected with them.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (EP mSorc L50+) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (DC mDK L50+)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • profundidob16_ESO
    profundidob16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too !

I will log off to char screen, select another char to log in and then after some loading time suddenly be kicked back to login screen.

When I try to log in again I get "this account is still logged in"
  • Ozby
    Ozby
    ✭✭✭
    now I am getting multiple disconnects while playing the game since update 21 went live kicks me right out to the log in screen, and character loading is taking a long time. :(