The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EndGame Raiding] All Luck No Skill - LFM all roles for new raid or PB 2.0

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    The guild has currently swapped its focus to vHOF 220k+ TTT. vHOF is alot of fun this patch with no mechanics in sight and nuking the triplets before the big dps nerfs hit.
    Edited by Dextail on November 6, 2019 9:34AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    vHOF Score Update:
    i5aH4ct.png?1

Progress has slowed abit since we have had some core members quit the game, But hopefully we can get a nice score this patch
    Edited by Dextail on October 5, 2019 11:42AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Score Updated for vHOF:
    dHAwzhN.png?1

Congrats on the 220k score guys!!! it was the original goal for the patch well done to all involved. we could definitely push this to sub 20minutes time but sadly with the patch coming to a end soon we don't have time to push out a score with the more risky tactics.

Also congrats to gale, porky and mr8% thrower on getting unchained. What started as after raid motifs, and memes quickly turned to easy unchained. Time to bang out some more unchains on alts for funs.
    PF9xwFD.png
    Edited by Dextail on November 6, 2019 9:38AM
  • beadabow
    beadabow
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, someday. Looks like a fun group!
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting for a stamina dd Raids are Mon, Tues, Friday 20:00 - 23:00 CEST If you are interested in joining the group head over to our website https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/ and fill out a application forum and we will be in touch

If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact me ingame @Dextail or on discord Dex#4547 we look forward to hearing from you
    Edited by Dextail on November 11, 2019 11:12PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    For the first time since the guild was created we are now looking for 1 support main. Either 1 healer or 1 tank.If you are interested in joining the group head over to our website https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/ and fill out a application forum and we will be in touch

If you have any questions feel free to comment below or contact me ingame @Dextail or on discord Dex#4547 we look forward to hearing from you
    Edited by Dextail on November 11, 2019 11:12PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for 1 support player (tank or healer) and a dd player. If you are interested in joining the group throw in an application. As long as you have a good understanding of your role and learn quick then your experience can be over looked. So don't worry if you lack something

website https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    We are looking for 1 stamina dd. If you got good dps and don't die we will give you a try. Raid days Mon,Tues, Fri 20:00-23:00CET

Apply via the website: https://all-luck-no-skill.shivtr.com/ This website is just used to filter applications and keep track of guild progression

• michalszmigas
    michalszmigas
    Soul Shriven
    please invite me
    @michalszmigas
    thanks!
  • Coopersnow
    Coopersnow
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, is the guild currently active?
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    TL;DR LF 1 DD for godslayer progress with portal EXP or willing to run MK. Raid days Tuesday, Friday 20;00-23;00CET and Sunday 17;00-20;00CET

All luck no skill is back and currently progressing God slayer. The guild was largely inactive more most of 2020. We did decide to do some pug runs under a different name '4 queens 8 simps'. If your interested in joining, send in an application or DM me on discord Dex#4547

Scores / titles obtained in recent patch under the pug group 4Queens 8Simps
    NeSZXjA.jpg
    Edited by Dextail on January 6, 2021 3:55PM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to everyone on godslayer, total of 8 new godslayer. Sadly due to some player animation bugs and gear swaps we were slower than predicted.

We are looking for a core dd starting from the 15th of feb. Judging on votes next prog will be a second GS or GH with mini skip.

Tuesday 20:00-23:00CET
    Friday 20:00-23:00CET
    Sunday 1700-20:00CET
    Pqio9SE.png
    Edited by Dextail on January 30, 2021 8:23AM
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    A late post. Last weeks of CP 1.0 were spent progressing galenwe skip, getting both a standard skip and a side adds skip. Well done to the core in achieving this in a handful of raids, especially those who haven't been in CR in months.

The group for the next 6 weeks of CP 2.0 will be focused on achieving another dawnbringer for those missing the title.

When PTS is released we will be heading there and focusing our efforts on PTS trial. For that we welcome any expierenced and motivated raiders interested in filling on PTS raids
    vsbNwFw.png
    plEFyAm.png

https://youtu.be/DfaRIcFTQvU
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    8xv5rBb.png
    All luck no skill v3.4.1 (No jokes its happening I need mental support apparently) Has existed in various forms over the years achieving all titles in game.

LFM all roles Aiming to be a decently serious raid group. This time I am looking to take a more serious approach, for those who want to push themselves past just clearing content but focusing on faster fight times and decent prog times.

Raid times: TBD but 3 days a week, 3 hours per raid. 8pm to 11pmCET

Ideal candidate: I'm aware this is a dead game, therefore I'm looking for individuals who are confident in their role. High standards in uptimes, survival and DPS. Being a well known veteran raider is not a requirement. But aiming to improve yourself and performance is.

Goal/Trial: The goal will be either PTS/new trial or PB. However try outs will be hosted in old content to evaluate player performance.

If your interested in the group or have any questions slide into my discord DM's for more information discord Dex#4547