Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

- The Fallen Army Of Tamriel Veterans Trial Guild Are Looking For Enrolments - Social - Trading -

PeaceMaker_Inc
PeaceMaker_Inc
Soul Shriven
A Little Bit About The Guild:

Created Early 2018 And Has Rapidly Grown Into 300+ Members.

40% Monthly Lottery.
100% Up Time On Guild Trader.
Guild House’s Hosted By Macca.
Weekly Trial Marathons At Weekends.

End Game / Trials Team

Fallen Have Currently Built An Outstanding Veterans Trial Team Thats Progression Through All Veteran Trials Has Been Unbelievable. Our Tier 2 Trials Team Is Now Hitting It Off With a BANG! And Are Looking For People Who Are Willing To Learn And Take On Veteran Trials With Our Seasoned Team Leaders.
(All New Veteran Trial Members Must Have A Good Understanding Of Boss Mechanics And Have A Mic)

Our Tier System is:

Tier One: Beginners, Detailed Explanations Will Be Given To Help Newer Players Out In Normal Trials.

Tier Two: Seasoned Players, People Who Have Completed Some Content And Know Most Of The Tactics For Some Veteran Trials.

Tier Three: People Who Can Hold There Own And Provide Excellent Performance Through The Most Difficult Of Content.

(Must Be Able To Atlast Listen On Game Chat To Join In Any Trial)

Social / Trading

For People Who Are Just Looking For A Social/Trading Guild Then Look No Feather! We Have Many Internationals & People Who Just Cant Commit Allot Of Time Because Of Family / School Or Jobs, But Still Enjoy Doing Daily Trials, PvP & Pledges With The Guild.

We Are Exciting & Helpful Group Who Are Looking To Add New Friendly Players To Our Team.

All This Sound Pretty Good?

Then Apply Below Or Through Our Very Informative Discord, Where Everyday Events Are Planned. https://discord.gg/x3ZcqFQ

In Game:
Dave the Bloke
am bob me
Darthvader10
Edited by PeaceMaker_Inc on February 12, 2019 10:43AM
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.