The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Just Wipe (New Guild!) Are Recruting! End Game Veteran Trial Teams - Skin Runs - Trading - Social

PeaceMaker_Inc
PeaceMaker_Inc
Soul Shriven
A Little Bit About The Guild:

Created Early 2019 And Is Rapidly Growing.

100% Up Time On Guild Trader.
Daily Veteran Trials & Events.
Skin Runs And Dungeon Completions.
Crafters And People Willing To Help You Be The Best You Can Be ;)

End Game / Trials Teams

Just Wipe Have Currently Built 2 Outstanding Veteran Trial Teams That Are Progression Through All Veteran & Hardmode Trials At Unbelievable Speed! Our Main Trials Team Is Close To Finishing vSS & vHoF And Our Second Trials Team Is Close To Finishing vMoL And Are Looking For People Who Are Willing To Learn And Take On Veteran Content With Our Seasoned Trial Members.

(All New Veteran Trial Members Must Have A Good Understanding Of Boss Mechanics And Have A Mic)

Social / Trading

For People Who Are Just Looking For A Social/Trading Guild Then Look No Feather! We Have Many Internationals & People Who Just Cant Commit Allot Of Time Because Of Family / School Or Jobs, But Still Enjoy Doing Daily Trials, PvP & Pledges With The Guild.

We Are Exciting & Helpful Group Who Are Looking To Add New Friendly Players To Our Team.

All This Sound Pretty Good?

Then Apply Below Or Through Our Very Informative Discord, Where Everyday Events Are Planned. https://discord.gg/fK5CMyg

In Game:
Hadouken859
PeaceMaker Inc
Krayleigh
Holymoly88
Edited by PeaceMaker_Inc on June 15, 2019 10:12AM
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your feet: But I, being poor, have only my dreams, I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
  • pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    please inv GT pandazmo
  • Woody169GER
    Woody169GER
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, iam new at ESO and iam looking for some active guilds to find some people to play with :) Iam 37 years old and I have about 20 years of mmorpg experience. Looking forward to start as a Magicka Templar for some easy solo leveling. At the endgame iam looking forward to play as a healer or a tank.

GT: Woody169GER
  • Dragondambre
    Hi Dragon d Ambre
  • Siruall
    Siruall
    Soul Shriven
    Hey,
    Drop me one as well if there is any space left.
    Cheers,

Siruall
  • Dic3man
    Dic3man
    Soul Shriven
    New player here from Sweden and have alot to learn still (only level 25 so far) but intending to level up a few different characters.
    Would gladly accept an invite aswell if you still have spaces left.
    My MMO experience is mainly from Neverwinter and Tera.

Gamertag: Dic3man

• NormalSatyr2379
    NormalSatyr2379
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a new player at level 15 and would really be interested in participating in this interesting guild.

My Gamertag is: NormalSatyr2379