The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FPS in Belkarth vs. other Cities

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What i noticed and what is really curious - through some tweaking i get 60 fps in 4k in Belkarth even with a lot of people around shooting off effects - but only in Belkarth...in other cities my fps tanks down to 40 or even lower... how is it despite having more players that Belkarth seems a lot more performance friendly than other cities...? Is it the number of npc's around that has such a huge impact?
  • Veuth
    Veuth
    ✭✭✭
    Orsinium gives me the worst FPS with reshade, it caps at 20 and never goes above it. Without reshade it's at 40 and never moves unless I leave the city.

Daggerfall is bad too, and cities in Morrowind tank my FPS a ton as well.