The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

cancel my eso plus

jaime1982
jaime1982
✭✭✭✭
I have had it with you ZOS! I had my sub only for the craft bag, our poor ass performance and lack of communication on all pvp related problems had reached it final point with me, Ill still play but im not subbing or buying any of your crap.
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    Solid post, A+.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a number of players feel the same way and have stopped their subscriptions. Some have even left the game. But, ZOS knows for every one player who gets fed up with their lack of fixing performance issues and leaves, ten new players take their place.

• Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff then?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kind of wish ZOS would have a box on the sub cancel page to say why, maybe then we wouldn't get new threads about it as often.

TBH I am just salty because Checkmath beat me to asking for stuff.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I kind of wish ZOS would have a box on the sub cancel page to say why, maybe then we wouldn't get new threads about it as often.

I double down on both statements here.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭

idk wrote: »

I double down on both statements here.

:P
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Man, I cancel my sub so often but never come to the forums to brag about it.
    But in a few weeks you sub again because of the cluttering resources in your inventory.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll be back
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We have closed this thread as it is structured like a goodbye thread and has not lead to a constructive discussion. If you are unsure how to cancel your ESO Plus membership please see this help article: How do I cancel my ESO Plus Membership?
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.