Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Frozen Retreat" (Warden Skill) is reflected by DK's, see picture...

Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
Frozen Retreat is a skill that the Warden can use to pull an enemy to them and snare them, or an ally to you and give them haste. It can 100% be reflected by DK's, and most of the time it gets me killed by putting me out of position of my team in a battleground.

With that said .. this is just wrong lol. A DK purposely reflected my Frozen Retreat I had placed down on top of someone's spawn in a BG (completely legal, people sit there on top of their spawn and I can pull them off the safety of their perch) and it actually pulled me into their spawn, upon which I instantly died by environmental damage. See the death recap where Frozen Retreat did damage to me, and see the Environmental Damage.

Screenshot_20190128_224322.png
PC-NA
  • AbbyMeowCat
    Battlegrounds are already broken with Mad Tinkerer sets especially.

Maybe even that Mage’s Guild Fire Rune that causes you to fly up and die because Environmental Damage. Requires no skill, just proc and enemies die flying upwards because Environmental Damage.

They still never fixed this Environmental Damage issue for a long time.

BGs are now an Environmental Damage Arena and require only flying proc sets like this to exploit and win.

Stun causing you to fly up = Environmental Damage

Devs are perhaps unaware or this issue which they have to fix immediately as this issue has been going on since its initial launch.
    AbbyMeowCat - Xbox One (NA)
    Long Time Dungeon Tank and Expert - 1200+ CP
    Hircine’s Champion/Alpha Predator/Blackrose Executioner

Nuraniyah at-Hanis (Main) - Redguard Dragonknight Tank
    Francine Charbonneau - Breton Templar Tank
    Tervur Dralen - Dunmer Dragonknight Tank
    Jaruk-dar - Khajiit Nightblade Tank
    Faranalda - Altmer Sorcerer Tank
    Runwen - Bosmer Warden Tank
    Laurina Favonius - Imperial Dragonknight Tank

• Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    I haven't encountered any of those problems and play fairly frequently at a higher MMR. In contrast, if there is a Dragon Knight on the enemy team, you can count on his reflect skill reversing the effects of Frozen Gate. This was the worst case so far for me seen in my op, although a lot of other times the reflect will trigger, pulling me into the enemy lines...

If the skill is broken like it is, what incentive do players have to use it if it's just going to pull us to the enemy?
    PC-NA