The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Server errors & lag since today's patch

Cambion2401
Cambion2401
✭✭✭
I played the games past two days without issue, but since today's patch, I'm having issues. Zone chat sounds like I'm far from alone, but most treads here seem older, or blame add-ons or slow/low spec PCs or internet connection. As neither of those are the case for me, and today's patch seems to have caused it for me, I'm making a new tread now.

It starts when I tried to log-in. First try it timed out, second it just gave a general error, third it timed out then gave a loading screen back to the log-in screen, fourth it gave me a 304 telling me I was already logged-in, fifth took look but eventually logged me in. Then, loading character was a bit longer than usual, but bearable. Trying to do my dailies on my crafter, I needed to buy stuff from some guild stores. First store loaded very slow, searching stuff even slower but worked. But I didn't find what I was looking for. Second loaded very slow and showed the result of my search from the first store as inventory. Any store since takes really long to load after clicking on "Guild Store ([guild name])" won't show any items at all, and neither does searching do anything.

Towards Zenimax, is this a known issue since the patch and are you working on it? And is there any kind of ETA for how long it'll take to fix.

Again, my connection and specs are far above needed and on the higher end of the spectrum, and the past days where flawless. I'm not running add-ons atm either.
Edited by Cambion2401 on January 28, 2019 6:46PM
Started ESO: February 2015
99% solo PvE'er
PC-EU
This discussion has been closed.