Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

[PC-EU] VELOTHI VETERANS [social] [mature players] [group content] [newby friendly]

commodore64
commodore64
✭✭✭
Can't find the RIGHT guild?
  • Are there 500 members in your current guild, but no-one speaks? Can't even get a hello in guild chat?
  • Like to travel Cyrodiil without getting zerged constantly or steamrollered in Dungeons?
  • Can't ask a simple question in guild chat without being patronised or plain bashed?
  • Want to take on group content but never find other players who want to work together?
  • Tird ov da gangsta n txt spk? From middle-class teenagers living in Surrey?

If you can answer YES to any or all of the above, then come and join me in the Velothi Veterans, a shiny-new SOCIAL guild for MATURE players looking to work TOGETHER to take on PVE/PVP challenges.

There are no entry requirements other than a sociable disposition (and sufficiently educated to know what a disposition is) and willingness to work together. No soloists or pompous know-it-alls please.

Contact me in-game @Commodore.64 for an invite or drop a message below.
Thanks for reading.
Edited by commodore64 on February 12, 2019 6:35AM
Contact me ingame @Commodore.64 to join Velothi Veterans, a social guild for mature players looking for group-content teammates.
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Shameless bump update:

We are growing! We now have crafters in the guild that can help new players with training gear.

You can leave a message here if you'd like me to invite you to the guild or message me in game "@Commodore.64"
    Contact me ingame @Commodore.64 to join Velothi Veterans, a social guild for mature players looking for group-content teammates.
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    We've taken on a number of new and older players, but we're still looking for more.

I've been asked a couple of times about what defines 'mature', for example: is it only players over 25 (?) or 'am I too childish'? The answer is it's a state of mind. If you suspect you're annoying and you won't work as part of a team, you're probably not what we're looking for. If you're a reasonable person and want to play the game with friends then I don't mind your age or sense of humour!

Drop me a message here of contact me in-game for an invite or a chat about the guild. Thanks.

C64
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    We've recruited a few new players lately, and it's worth noting that you if you *want* to do group content eventually, or just want some friends to help you through quests and locations, we welcome that too. You don't *have* to be ready to start doing vet trials today!

There's no minimum commitment or any of these threats to 'kick if no activity for X days', we all have lives too and casual players are welcome.

C64
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'm on the lookout for a guild. Been absent for a long (loooong) time and recently resubbed. After starting at my inventory as if it was a bag of colours and shapes I'd never seen before, I decided the best move would be to re-roll.

I'm an altaholic so currently poking around with a Warden and Dragonknight while my old Nightblade and Templars rest. Only single number levels so far but am enjoying bimbling around.

Longer term, I enjoy group content in any role that helps the group (tank, dps or heal). Always preferred that in a friendly group over a PuG as am too old for impolite rushers :)

Never was a C64 user, was raised by a rubber keyed Spectrum 48K though!

Also enjoy crafting and will likely plough in to that once I've got my head around it again.
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭
    Dorrin wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on the lookout for a guild. Been absent for a long (loooong) time and recently resubbed. After starting at my inventory as if it was a bag of colours and shapes I'd never seen before, I decided the best move would be to re-roll.

I'm an altaholic so currently poking around with a Warden and Dragonknight while my old Nightblade and Templars rest. Only single number levels so far but am enjoying bimbling around.

Longer term, I enjoy group content in any role that helps the group (tank, dps or heal). Always preferred that in a friendly group over a PuG as am too old for impolite rushers :)

Also enjoy crafting and will likely plough in to that once I've got my head around it again.

It's like reading about me... Bet you're around my age too.

I was also brought up using a Spectrum 48K, actually got a 128K +3 with Disk reader afterwards. Hah, good times... we're old buddy.

Sorry to impose on the recruitment post.
    Edited by SoulPT on February 1, 2019 2:56PM
  • Dorrin
    Dorrin
    ✭✭
    SoulPT wrote: »
    Dorrin wrote: »

It's like reading about me... Bet you're around my age too.

I was also brought up using a Spectrum 48K, actually got a 128K +3 with Disk reader afterwards. Hah, good times... we're old buddy.

Sorry to impose on the recruitment post.

Ha! No worries. I also went on to the 128k afterwards. Good times indeed (do we miss the loading by tape and error after loading for what seemed like ages though?
  • thetrapper69
    thetrapper69
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Commodore64, I can well remember a Syntax Error... room for me @the-e ??

Cheers
    Edited by thetrapper69 on February 2, 2019 8:23PM
  • Junivaire
    Junivaire
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Commodore64, was like having a tooth pulled out trying sign up just so I could reply. I was trying to ask if the guild allows for casual players, as I work I'm not online daily, I play weekly at best.
    Cheers
  • Sloe87
    Sloe87
    hi there, i would like an inv if there is any room :)

@Sloe1987

cheers
  • allpro
    allpro
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, is there still room to join? This is my first guild. Mainly looking for groups to run Tel Var Stones and do other activities with! User in game is @AllProin

Thanks!
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, thanks for the messages. Apologies for the late reply, I've been moving house and there's a problem with my net connection! I'll get back to you all as soon as I'm online :'(
  • Aidboss
    Aidboss
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? I’m interested.
  • Aidboss
    Aidboss
    Soul Shriven
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Aidboss wrote: »

Invite sent, thank you.
  • Junivaire
    Junivaire
    Soul Shriven
    The 'do you allow for casuals' question is still relevant :) If so I'd be interested in checking you guys out. @Junivaire
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Junivaire wrote: »
    The 'do you allow for casuals' question is still relevant :) If so I'd be interested in checking you guys out. @Junivaire

Hi Junivaire,

Casuals is fine, we all have lives. Well, okay some of you might do, I don't particularly. I'm just looking for friendly types who participate when they can! I'll send an invite if you'd like one.

The signup for the forums is less than great, thanks for persevering!

C64
  • Junivaire
    Junivaire
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, I'll happily accept an invite :)
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    After a week or so of technical issues, I'm back online and we're recruiting new members every day. If you'd like an invite or more information, please feel free to drop a message here or contact me in-game. Thank you.
    C64
  • allpro
    allpro
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, is there still room to join? @AllProin

Thanks!
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    hi if you are still looking for players @hin :)
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    allpro wrote: »
    Hello, is there still room to join? @AllProin

Thanks!
    Bars wrote: »
    hi if you are still looking for players @hin :)

Invites sent, thanks guys!
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    What sort of people are Velothi Veterans? For one, I'd never try to hijack another guilds recruitment thread, unlike some people above. It's really cheap and I'd be inclined to distrust anyone like that, myself.

What WE are is a friendly, social and group-focused guild in the making. Say hi ingame or leave a message here. Thank you.
  • Virosep
    Virosep
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a new casual player, If you are still accepting new members @Virosep :smiley:
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Virosep wrote: »
    I'm a new casual player, If you are still accepting new members @Virosep :smiley:

Invite sent, thank you Virosep!
  • Virosep
    Virosep
    Soul Shriven

Well, I just learnt that in ESO you use your userID instead of character ID... so I changed it to @Virosep now, do you mind sending the invite again?

Thanks!

• commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭

Well, I just learnt that in ESO you use your userID instead of character ID... so I changed it to @Virosep now, do you mind sending the invite again?

Thanks!

@Virosep

No problem, on the way to you now. Get back to me if you've any problems.

C64
  • twistedzx10
    twistedzx10
    Soul Shriven
    Hi All,

I am looking for guild to run dungeosn and have som e fun. Main is stamblade (Champion 110) but also leveling a templar healer, so will probably spam dungeons with that one, everyone needs a healer right :smile:

Looking through the comments I jjst thought I woudl add my first computer was an Amstrad cpc 464 green screen and rarely loaded anything properly, fond memories of harrier attack as that was all that worked lol.

I am on fairly often but life and work does get in the way occasionally when grown upping is required.

• commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All,

I am looking for guild to run dungeosn and have som e fun. Main is stamblade (Champion 110) but also leveling a templar healer, so will probably spam dungeons with that one, everyone needs a healer right :smile:

Looking through the comments I jjst thought I woudl add my first computer was an Amstrad cpc 464 green screen and rarely loaded anything properly, fond memories of harrier attack as that was all that worked lol.

I am on fairly often but life and work does get in the way occasionally when grown upping is required.

Harrier Attack! Invite on the way mate :D
  • Virosep
    Virosep
    Soul Shriven
    @Virosep

C64

Unfortunately I did not receive the invite in my notifications :/, userID is definitely Virosep so if you can try one more time, that would be great. :)
  • commodore64
    commodore64
    ✭✭✭
    @Virosep

C64

Unfortunately I did not receive the invite in my notifications :/, userID is definitely Virosep so if you can try one more time, that would be great. :)

Resent my friend, hopefully that does it this time :) Let me know if you've not received it today. Thanks.

C64