The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What do I do if my username was improperly changed. Daedric prince name stolen!

Bunnies
Bunnies
Soul Shriven
Greetings everyone I am Grasshopper, I have had an account with this game since release back in November of 2013. Saying such I have some really rare usernames, one being "Jyggalag", which is one of the daedric princes. Just recently I logged on and my name was changed, I am devastated of this loss.

What is the process to have this fixed, I have had this username for over six years now, and it makes very sad to lose such a thing.

Daedric prince of order,
Jyggalag,, ugh I mean grasshopper
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If your username has been changed in game, you can contact customer support to submit an appeal.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just be aware, they probably won't give it back since it's against the TOS to use such lore famous name for characters.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/434852/eso-lore-names-in-character-names-not-allowed-anymore/p1
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a follower of Jyggalag I support your endeavors. Good luck!!!
    PvP needs more love.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, my not-so-exciting other half!

If I wasn't really you, and you weren't really me, I'd love to turn you into a grasshopper! ...Or feed your entrails to one.

But alas, I enjoy my existence, even if that means that I have to deal with you every so often!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.