The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Imperial passive change proposal

killmove
killmove
✭✭✭
I propose this change to passive:
Increases Experience gain in One Hand and Shield Skill Line by 15%, extra 1% Gold gain → No changes
Tough: Gain 12% Max Health → Increases your Max Health by 2000.
Conditioning: Gain 10% Max Stamina → Imperial Mettle: Increases your Max Stamina by 2000.
Red Diamond: 10% Chance on Melee Attack to heal for 6% of Max Health → Imperial Soul: Increases your Max Magicka by 2000

Since Elsweyr showed an imperial mage, I guess imperial should be viable for magicka rule too.

To be discussed...
Edited by killmove on January 22, 2019 5:29PM
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they want to keep that tanky thing, I propose to change 5% block & bash reduction to flat values (203, 306) = the same as Shieldplay enchantment.

If we're looking at lore, yes, they might need some magicka passive :D but we all know how orcs, bosmer and dunmer ended up :D.
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • LeHarrt91
    LeHarrt91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or make it that you get back resources when hit.
    PS NA 1800+ CP
    Have played all classes.
    Warden Main

• Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the increase in experience gain for one hand and shield is useless to me, as is the cost reduction of blocking and bashing. I guess those things are great if you love tanking. I was hoping for passives that weren’t so niche, but apparently that is impossible.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked the idea someone had for Break Free Cost reduction so flavourful...

I mean just having imperial be a great big ball of stats isn't exactly a bad thing.
  • Zekka
    Zekka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    I mean just having imperial be a great big ball of stats isn't exactly a bad thing.

It is when being a big ball of stats was all they had and they lost proportionally more stats than other races with the % to flat value nerf, and received almost nothing in exchange...