The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The royalty of Jester's Festival may be temporary, but even they must needs grammar good.

spartaxoxo
spartaxoxo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I also must needs this as well, more like. Can good this grammar? Much loves expression eye.
Edited by spartaxoxo on January 22, 2019 4:36PM
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf did i just read?
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf did i just read?

Yup, this! ^

I was like, Q6O0n60.jpg
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way the jester kings/queen talk is a series of jokes that people who speak English as a 2nd language might not understand.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    The way the jester kings/queen talk is a series of jokes that people who speak English as a 2nd language might not understand.

I understand get not jokes
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Must needs" is an old-fashioned way of saying something is "definitely necessary".
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Must needs" is an old-fashioned way of saying something is "definitely necessary".

I can't speak old fashioned, I just really enjoyed the patch notes and decided to post something in jest.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on January 23, 2019 12:17AM