The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A big wish regarding Maomer's fish skin & relatively normal skins in general

StormChaser3000
StormChaser3000
✭✭✭✭✭
Dear ZOS, I hope that you'll read this post.
Whenever you decide to release the datamined Maomer skin, could you please not lock it behind a veteran DLC?

I'm ok to pay crowns, I'm even ok to gamble with your crates (and I have a feeling that a lot of other people have the same feeling). Just, please don't lock it behind a DLC.

Same goes about any future possible vampire masking skin or something more or less normal looking.

This is not a demand, but a humble wish of your client who wants to be happy while using your product.

Edit: grammar & misprints.
Edited by StormChaser3000 on January 23, 2019 5:44PM
  • SanguineMyBrother
    SanguineMyBrother
    ✭✭✭✭
    I 100% agree with this. I just want to buy this skin. Just release it already! Pleeeeeease :'(
    Xbox NA • Magwarden Main
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a skin to mask vampirism without making our chars look strange. I'd give all my crowns for it.
  • Amphithoe
    Amphithoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree completely. I hate how so many skins and personalities are locked behind DLC content and almost always veteran content. For people who love just playing the game for the story like me, it's a pain. I don't mind there being unique and distinctive rewards for completing veteran stuff, but I believe it could be handled differently.
    Guildmaster: School of Julianos
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Veteran and hard mode rewards should be titles and progression gear not cosmetics!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its in the game since a more than a half year but they refused to make it aviable yet. Also many other stuff not ended up in game yet .
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OKAY, I just saw on Alcast's video that ZOS is moving the right direction.

New upcoming Meridia skin will not require to do speed or no death run!
    All you'll have to do is to beat the veteran mode of the dungeon which is quite doable.

Thank you ZOS for listening to the playerbase.
    Link to the video:
    https://youtu.be/lzERw2HZsQA
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    Just git gud

1) Your troll avatar makes you intentions too obvious :)
    2) Some people who play this game are 50+ and physically can't click and react fast enough. I get that it's hard to understand for 15 years old.