The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sorcerer and amplitude

Anyron
Anyron
✭✭✭✭✭
Implosion:
Renamed this passive to Amplitude.
This passive is now a reverse execute mechanic, and increases your damage against targets by 1% for every 10% health they currently have.
The minimum bonus this passive can provide is 1% increased damage done.

+10% damage done to-full health targets?

Altmer sorcerer = truck
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Sorcs?
    Edited by Galarthor on January 22, 2019 12:22PM
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KKck4Cw.png
  • OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galarthor wrote: »
    Nerf Sorcs?

No no no.... the devs... they gave PvE sorcs a *looks around paranoid and then whispers* buff.
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not nerf sorc. i have main as sorc. im just saying dont be surprised when there will be 11k cr frags on your death recap in non-CP camps
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go ahead nerf it. I don't use that garbage anyway.
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyron wrote: »
    its not nerf sorc. i have main as sorc. im just saying dont be surprised when there will be 11k cr frags on your death recap in non-CP camps

Dont be ridiculous. I run 2 damage sets in no cp, and the only time you will see frags over 8k is against puppies in divine gear. 10% buff wont change that

• Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn only 11k after the patch. I consistently hit for 21k nowadays. That will be a huge nerf!
  • Anyron
    Anyron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn only 11k after the patch. I consistently hit for 21k nowadays. That will be a huge nerf!

Sure. You have this morph?

Sorcerer
    Dark Magic
    Crystal Shard
    Crystal Fragments 2(morph):
    Casting any other Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, doing instant-kills, and costing 50% less Magicka.
  • Grom4e
    Grom4e
    ✭✭
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    Go ahead nerf it. I don't use that garbage anyway.

ZOS! sorcs already garbage name . What're you doing?
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure. You have this morph?

Sorcerer
    Dark Magic
    Crystal Shard
    Crystal Fragments 2(morph):
    Casting any other Magicka ability has a 35% chance of causing your next Crystal Fragments to be instant, doing instant-kills, and costing 50% less Magicka.

Nah, I found that the instant-kill option makes the game no fun, I am don't have the mind set of a stamblade who enjoys one-shotting people. Therefore I opted for the high-damage-only morph, to allow the enemy to fight back b/c nowadays almost everybody has above 21k HP.
  • Lab3360
    Lab3360
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good move Devs. Keep these crybabies crying.