The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How To Download PTS To Separate HD

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Don’t have enough room on my main SSD. I followed on suggestion that said just download the launcher onto the secondary HD and install the PTS from that, but it seems like I have to install the whole game again and not just PTS. Is there another way to do only the PTS?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Don’t have enough room on my main SSD. I followed on suggestion that said just download the launcher onto the secondary HD and install the PTS from that, but it seems like I have to install the whole game again and not just PTS. Is there another way to do only the PTS?

Its been years since I did this, so I dont remember exactly, but I have pts client installed on my HD and live client on SSD. Im fairly sure i just downloaded the launcher separately from where my live client is installed and installed only the pts onto my HD drive. You cant have pts installed on different HD from the same launcher that you use to start your live client, that much I remember. If that made any sense. You need 2 different launchers, one for live and one for pts.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Vapirko wrote: »

Its been years since I did this, so I dont remember exactly, but I have pts client installed on my HD and live client on SSD. Im fairly sure i just downloaded the launcher separately from where my live client is installed and installed only the pts onto my HD drive. You cant have pts installed on different HD from the same launcher that you use to start your live client, that much I remember. If that made any sense. You need 2 different launchers, one for live and one for pts.

Yeah I haven’t downloaded this game in years so I didn’t rememebr it installed the launcher first then let you install the game/pts. I was hesitant to hit install because I didn’t want it to start downloading the whole live version. Jsut a stupid mistake on my part.