Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

School of Squids is back recruiting new players [FamilyFriendly; PvX; GER/ENG]

• annythecat
    annythecat
    Soul Shriven
    Not really a new player, but still have lots to learn re dungeon and trial stuff, would love to join. @annythecat in game as well
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Catspaw_62
    @annythecat
    invites sent welcome 😃
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    welcome all new Squids!
    please join discord for more information on guild events:
    https://discord.gg/B9Z5Fes
  • Prince0of0pain
    Prince0of0pain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there i have been looking for a new guild as i am just getting back into the game hope u will have me .

@Prince00f0pain
  • james.burton.ab14_ESO
    james.burton.ab14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Inv. Please! @JimBur in game
  • Antarean0475
    Antarean0475
    Soul Shriven
    Family friendly may be right for me. So far I do well with most ESO players. @Antarean0475
  • PrimordialSquid
    @Antarean0475 @james.burton.ab14_ESO @Prince0of0pain Invites were sent out. Sorry for the bit of delay. Please let me know if it went through - if it didn't, would you mind sending me an in-game mail? Thank you very much for your interest and I am very excited to welcome you to our guild!
  • Enfilium
    Enfilium
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i am a long time returning player as well, and wanted to join the guild, my in-game name is @Enfilium Thanks in advancement :)
  • DwellsInNorthwest
    @Enfilium
    invite sent, welcome 😃
  • PrimordialSquid
    Current update:

We grew a lot in the last few weeks and are now 137 members strong.

We continue to offer weapon and armor crafting services, zone clearing runs, skyshard hunts, tutorials and one-on-one help with PVP and builds, dungeon crawls and gear farming, free recipes and crafting documents, ... and now weekly beginner trials and house decoration aid.

We lost our trader, but have been putting that bidding money to good use crafting LOTS of armor for our members. We will try again soon.

We hosted our 1st guild party on the 4th of May - the pictures are posted in our guild's discord channel. It's a great opportunity to check out the general atmosphere of our guild. There was a pie fight!!! :)

We are continuing to have a treasure hunt on our guild island! Find the 5 pe(s)ts hidden and receive a prize.

Our last weekly raffle offered prizes worth 300,000 gold. Tickets are sold at 100 gold/ticket to make it affordable for newbie players to participate. :)
    Disclaimer: Please don't expect to win 100,000 gold every week. We do this for special occasions.

Deutsch sprechender Spieler? Wir haben jetzt einen Discord Channel nur für Dich und Freunde/Guildmates die Deutsch lernen wollen.

Please reach out with any questions you may have.

Cheers,
    PrimordialSquid
  • BeautifulSilver
    If you really don't mind having an almost clueless beginner in your guild, I'd like to join.

@BeautifulSilver
  • Martinfort
    I dove into this game 4 years ago, and reached the equivalent of cp 89, and 50 in some crafts, but I'm now returning to the new expansion, clueless, and afraid of my crafting tabs once again... I'm also re-rolling as a necro to get my feet wet again, It would be nice to be in a casual, but active setting.

I'm very interested in climbing back onto this horse and kicking some ass, Veteran gamer, I've played too many games, lead too many guilds and divisions through the years, but in recent times I aggro'd the wife boss, so my time isn't spent in gaming as much as I used to. I would love to check out your collective hearth if you'd have me, and hopefully offer as much help and attention to your members as i currently may require in due time. I have a very helpful, nurturing attitude towards guild members, and new players alike, I unfortunately find myself in that seat once more, but hope to outgrow the booster seat soon.

Look forward to hearing from you,

@Martinfort
  • Misreal
    Misreal
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like exactly what I've been looking for. Longtime MMO'er, but need to learn my class/role in the ESO world. TOTALLY open to suggestions and help as a Templar healer, looking to run dungeons with good people. I'd rather wipe 20 times with good people I like than down it quickly with jerks.

Please add me.

@Misreal
  • Ragnium
    Ragnium
    ✭✭
    I believe I have invited all 3 of you :smile:, feel free to join the discord and ask us any questions you would like answered :smiley:
  • PrimordialSquid
    Event announcement: We are hosting a beginner training trial this Friday and a fun trial with lots of goofing around this Saturday. Level 15 requirement only. Both trials are set up for newbies and returning players alike. :) If you want, try out our guild and see if we are a good fit for you during those events... More information in our discord.
  • Leionidas
    Leionidas
    We are still accepting players, both vet and newcomers!

We are now running weekly events and are even trying for a trader! If interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to one of us or even join us on our Discord! https://discord.gg/5VcsbT
  • madridgirl7
    madridgirl7
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite if you’re still accepting new members! @madridgirl7
  • PrimordialSquid
    Hi there @madridgirl7 We are indeed accepting new members again. We took a break from advertising and unfortunately didn't see that you commented. I hope you were able to find an awesome community in the time since then? Let us know if you need any help if you are still playing ESO? Wishing you the best, Squid.