The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battleground Blue Screen on First Kill - tickets ignored by ZoS.

MutedMonk
MutedMonk
Platform: Ps4
Server: NA
Date - 1/20/19
Time - 07:00 EST (but happens everytime)

Everytime I get a kill in Battlegrounds, or within the first minute of the mode I blue screen. I can't get any of the Midyear Mayhem achievements (or my Star Made Knight) because the mode is simply broken for me. I've put countless tickets in, with no response to any of them.

Latest ticket number: 190120-001503

Here is video footage - the footage stops abruptly since playstation ends it the moment an application closes (which is the blue screen moment). I also include the HIGHLY annoying deserter penalty. I've obtained approximately 20 of these penalties during Midyear Mayhem (which isn't even Midyear... but hey.). That's a whopping 400 minutes of penalties I've had to sit through.

I find the ONLY workaround for this issue is if I kill myself before I hit anything. Really Zenimax? You're promoting people killing themselves to succeed?? Seems counter intuitive.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ven9A_JTLJc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3GfhVQqvZHDQb3onRfzUy6STowh5dYnvm6D3gRXZ9A5OZeXQTwxi2aK2I

Image of latest penalty (minus the amount of time it takes me to log back in and upload the video to YouTube):

v27ld41xyi3z.jpg
  • MutedMonk
    MutedMonk
    So, standard policy to ignore tickets they have no answer to, and standard policy to ignore forum threads they have no response to also? This problem has been persisting for me for 18 months - and that's how long ago I submitted the FIRST ticket for this issue. Haven't had a single response on it. WOW!!!
  • MutedMonk
    MutedMonk
    *crickets*
  • Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    you usually wont get a response or get an automated response if you are 'lucky'. got a bug when i done damage to people but never got credit for it
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had this problem for a while. On pc. But lately it's been fine.