The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Little Hideouts for Houses

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Desert Retreat in Hew’s Bane needs to be a house after one completes the quest.

Please, no spoilers for the quest in this thread.
Edited by max_only on September 20, 2019 7:01PM
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here are some interior shots that don't do it justice at all. theres 2 hallways as well and the light from the roof is really cool.

tkuFPDK.jpg
    v2BKP6W.jpg

basically I want a little hideaway, the entrance can even be like this from Glenumbra

B7x78PP.jpg
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerall Mountains.

This is a mini zone found in the Dark Brotherhood quest.

It is PERFECT. I can’t explain how beautiful this charming forest glen is. Furthermore it is chock full of resources and even spawns Psijic portals.

I need a house here as well. There is a burnt down cottage with an npc named Vallric. He doesn’t have a dialogue prompt but he’s pickpocket/boe enabled.

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess no one else likes little hideouts for houses.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    I guess no one else likes little hideouts for houses.
    I wouldn't mind getting some variety :smile: The Hew's Bane architecture and the Yokudan tombs would be really interesting!
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like little hideouts for houses. Hideouts would fit to my vampire nightblade main char.
    Any "Little" and "house" go good together. I would like to have Vex' flat in Hews Bane for a house, or a house in Balmora, or a log cabin in Wrothgar, or a suite in that Psijic Tower of them. But Zenimax doesn't like small homes apparently. So why dream of it.
    PC/EU
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Jerall Mountains.

This is a mini zone found in the Dark Brotherhood quest.

It is PERFECT. I can’t explain how beautiful this charming forest glen is. Furthermore it is chock full of resources and even spawns Psijic portals.

I need a house here as well. There is a burnt down cottage with an npc named Vallric. He doesn’t have a dialogue prompt but he’s pickpocket/boe enabled.
    This is my favorite "non-zone" in the game up to this point and I found myself wishing I could return when I finished it on my main. I now have a character specifically dedicated to farming this area named Siddgeir the Hermit :) I built him from scratch just for this purpose, with a farming-friendly gear loadout, max crafting, Psijic line (for portals), etc.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like both places and I would certainly buy one should they become available.
    But I'd also love to have a house in Ephesus. Right, I know that there are no houses there (yet), just some ruins and a dolmen, but the home my main character finally settled down in was in Ephesus in TES II), and I loved that mid-sized house with its veranda so much...
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not familiar with this particular area, but yes, I would love a hideout, especially a cave or grotto with dramatic lighting as can be seen in many delves! :smiley:
  • Sturmfaenger
    Sturmfaenger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps, if one of these is "not enough" for moneymaking, they could offer a pack of three smaller houses (each in different zones) for the price of one big one or such.
    PC/EU