The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Support tickets get deleted, and quests are bugging out all over.

Nymbil
Nymbil
✭✭
I keep tying to put in a support ticket because I did the quest to get the Ebony Flask free apartment, and it didn't give it to me at the end. I have the other 4 free ones, and the toon I went to get the Ebony Flask one on had never gotten an apartment before, so should have been able to get it. When I finished the quest though, I got nothing. It still days preview and that I have to buy it.

I made a ticket for this issue, via the support site. I got an email confirming the ticket creation, but when I went to My Support the next day, there was no ticket. I tried again yesterday, and again, today there is no ticket listed, not even in closed or history.

Also, the game is bugging out majorly. I am questing with a friend in Auridon, and randomly quests will just finish, even though neither of us did what was needed.

We just did the Silsailen quests. When putting out the fires, I had to do them all, my friend, got the bucket, but never put a fire out, and his quest updated, but I still had ones to do. When rescuing the villagers, he only had to do 3 and the quest was done, I still had 2 more to do.

We though that was weird enough, then we did the Teldur's End quest in Silsailen, and while we were looting downstairs, before ever going upstairs, my quest updated saying i killed Valano, but I hadn't. A player not in our group, had come in and killed him. I hadn't even gotten near him, I was still downstairs. Then while we were discussing with our guild how weird that was, another player came in and killed Valano a second time, and it counted for my friend, and his quest updated.

It is like the game is treating all areas like dolmens and dungeon, where all kills count for everyone, only it only does it at random, and it counting other quest stuff that doesn't have anything to do with killing. It is kinda frustrating having random players do things and your quests complete before you get to do it yourself.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nymbil wrote: »
    I made a ticket for this issue, via the support site. I got an email confirming the ticket creation, but when I went to My Support the next day, there was no ticket. I tried again yesterday, and again, today there is no ticket listed, not even in closed or history.

That almost sounds like a software bug on the website, to me.

However, just to be aware, I have noticed that the ticket system is just a reporting mechanism. I don't think they do anything else with those tickets but pass them along to people inside ZOS (and a completely separate tracking system) and use them to ask questions of you.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Nymbil
    Nymbil
    ✭✭
    I can still see all my old tickets, from years ago in the history, just can't place any new ones. I get an email saying I created a ticket, but they don't show in the ticket system. I was checking there because I never got a reply to any of them via email, so wanted to see if they were still open, or had just been closed. They are not even listed however.

I can see my closed tickets from 11 months, and even 2 years ago though,