Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance change token?

Oberstein
Oberstein
✭✭✭
So we're going to time/age/place/era where 3 banner war is ended and made peace in new chapter, with that we can have a alliance change token priced like 5000-10000 crown.
History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want this too but for it to only cost alliance points. 1 million AP seems fair to me.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All for alliance change token. Little cheaper price would be better though.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • SiAScORCH
    SiAScORCH
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alliance change token is a stupid idea. It's not like races where you get different perks. For this reason alone it'll never happen. You picked the alliance you wanted at the start of the game, and you're stuck with it now.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we should get one ... I have one red I want to make yellow like all my others

But your reasoning for wanting I've is wrong ... Peace isn't coming ... You're as misguided as Abnor Tharn
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These wont be a thing as they have no plans for them since they added OT
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    So we're going to time/age/place/era where 3 banner war is ended and made peace in new chapter

No. We’re not.
  • Taunky
    Taunky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oberstein wrote: »
    So we're going to time/age/place/era where 3 banner war is ended and made peace in new chapter, with that we can have a alliance change token priced like 5000-10000 crown.

Who said the war is over?

All we have is a letter by a known necromancer, with a history of lying and manipulation claiming to know how to end the war. For all we know, Tharn sought out the stones in an attempt to put himself on the throne and rule. And that releasing the dragons was a royal screw up on his part that we the Vestige will need to clean up. We dont have access to the Chapter and its story.

The more important thing coming out of the announcement is that ZOS has confirmed with certainty that they are not going to introduce these tokens at all.
    Edited by Korah_Eaglecry on January 20, 2019 3:04AM
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh. I repeat: I wouldn't trust Tharn as far as I could throw an RL man his size.