The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Fun times with proc sets (build)

Aluneth
Aluneth
✭✭✭✭
I'm interested in trying something new and fun on my Warden, so I've been looking at proc sets that I could use in normal dungeons and overworld content. I'm interested in good ideas and sets to use. So far I've narrowed it down to Bahraha's curse, and a couple of monster sets, but can't figure out which set to use as my second 5 piece. I would be using this on a S&B build, and most likely run as tank in normal dungeons. I'll run 5/1/1 with heavy armor.

1. I'll use this one. (Light Belt, Medium Gloves, Heavy Chest, Heavy Legs, Heavy Boots)

Bahraha's curse

2. I'll use one of these (Rings, Neck, Weapon, Shield)

Leeching Plate
Shadow of the Red Mountain
Unfathomable Darkness
Thunderbug
Syvarra's Scales
Pillar of Nirn
Trinimacs Valor
???

3. I'll use one of these (Heavy, Heavy)

Grothdarr
Stormfist
Sellistrix
Maw of Infernal

So, come with your fun ideas!
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have used leeching+bahara+sellistrix = and it is AWESOME when all the procs hit at once. :-)
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Grynnyl
    Grynnyl
    ✭✭✭
    2nd for Bahraha's and Sellistrix. The two of them proc almost continuously. I'ma actually using those 2 plus Unfathomable Darkness on a Nord Nightblade. It's nowhere near the high-end DPS, but the survivability is great when soloing heavier PVE content. I actually have sets of Bahraha's Curse in all three weights(light, medium, and heavy) and throwing on the heavy can make a big difference in how things turn out. The nice thing is that getting swarmed is actually desirable due to the way the proc on Bahraha's Curse works. I like Unfathomable Darkness as a second set because it adds some decent DPS stats, procs often, and when your current target dies, the proc will switch to a new target if there are ticks left on its cycle(plus the swarming crows look good).
    ...For Within the Circle of His Sword, There Is Each Man a King...