This needs testing/Ultimate Generation Build

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m curious about this build, probably might be busted in PvP but we will see.

So here we go:

Race: Nord
Class: Warden

Gear: 2x Bloodspawn
5x Champion of the Hist (Body)
5x Werewolf Hide (Jewelry, Backbar SnB)
1x Asylum Two Hander

Skills: Who cares just make sure you slot Shimmering Shield and Reverse Slice/Executioner

Let’s discuss.

Edit: suggestion by @Crixus8000
Valykc wrote: »
Crixus8000 wrote: »
Champion of the hist and heroic slash don't stack, your better off using another ult gen/decrease cost set.

Yeah I fixed that right before your comment, but you’re right, Dragon would probably be better to run and just slot Heroic Slash
Edited by Valykc on January 20, 2019 1:03AM
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Champion of the hist and heroic slash don't stack, your better off using another ult gen/decrease cost set.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah I fixed that right before your comment, but you’re right, Dragon would probably be better to run and just slot Heroic Slash
    Edited by Valykc on January 19, 2019 11:05PM
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah Dragon seems like a good choice if you don't need the extra damage. The magicka rec also works well since stamden has a lot of magicka utility skills :)

Edited by Crixus8000 on January 19, 2019 11:20PM
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah Dragon seems like a good choice if you don't need the extra damage. The magicka rec also works well since stamden has a lot of magicka utility skills :)

Thanks for the suggestion @Crixus8000
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I run just that now with Tavas medium lol
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since this is an ult gen build, you would also want decisive weapons.

Also, you would probably do better running another ult gen set in place of dragon.

Tava's medium could be good, but you would need a lot of stam regen for constant dodge rolls since the evasion changes.

The Dead Water's Guile set could be interesting:
    (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (5 items) When an enemy dies within 2 seconds of being damaged by you, you gain 5 Ultimate.

Pair that set with reverse slice (aoe) and combat frenzy passive and your an ult gen monster in large scale pvp.
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »
    Since this is an ult gen build, you would also want decisive weapons.

Also, you would probably do better running another ult gen set in place of dragon.

Tava's medium could be good, but you would need a lot of stam regen for constant dodge rolls since the evasion changes.

The Dead Water's Guile set could be interesting:
    (2 items) Adds 129 Weapon Damage
    (3 items) Adds 1206 Max Health
    (4 items) Adds 1096 Max Stamina
    (5 items) When an enemy dies within 2 seconds of being damaged by you, you gain 5 Ultimate.

Pair that set with reverse slice (aoe) and combat frenzy passive and your an ult gen monster in large scale pvp.

Haha awesome idea
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont forget to cast your netch every 4 (8?) seconds!
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add vampire with invigorating drain.
  • Elwendryll
    Elwendryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not use blessing of the potentate (3 pieces) and something like an asylum 2h?
    PC - EU - France - AD
    Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
    Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
    Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried a similar set-up on my StamDK a few weeks ago, looking for something different. The ult gen was awesome but the damage was really uninspiring. Wouldn’t be surprised if Warden does it better.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elwendryll wrote: »
    Why not use blessing of the potentate (3 pieces) and something like an asylum 2h?

I have asylum front barred in the OP