The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragonknight using swallow soul?

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭✭
what?
The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    the picture did not upload9stwvtpq0t5k.png
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess, you are a magNB? And never heard of Wings?
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    nevermind, it must have been wings. Why the heck do DK wings reflect swallow soul? it is not a projectile?!
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    irswat wrote: »
    nevermind, it must have been wings. Why the heck do DK wings reflect swallow soul? it is not a projectile?!

Wings actually reflects all ranged attacks as any anything ranged is considered a projectile in ESO.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Gilvoth on January 23, 2019 9:11AM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    irswat wrote: »

Wings actually reflects all ranged attacks as any anything ranged is considered a projectile in ESO.

There are actually a few ranged skills that are not considered projectiles now.

rip decibel
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Fellow Magblade, you have zero non-refectable ranged class abilities. You can't even light attack with your destro staves.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They can actually use Crystal Frags as well. Nerf DK's!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swallow Soul counts as a projectile, no matter what it may look like.

And the death recap screens attribute reflected attacks to the other player which accounts for the confusion. You arent the only one to question this, and it would be nice if ZOS updated them to include a (Reflected) note or something like that.