Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patience

WickidMexican
WickidMexican
✭✭✭
To everyone complaining or whining whatever. Why dont we wait and see what the final product is. PTS hasn't even started yet. I have seen some good feedback like "why dont you change such and such like this instead." In the end if you dont like it take a break from ESO but at least lets see what the final product is. To those saying it's a cash grab again lets wait and see.
  • Latios
    Latios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People like to speculate. This kind of feedback is important so the devs can keep in touch with the forum community, mostly comprised of players that have been around for a long time.

The Eon Pokémon.
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOu don't wait to see if a burgler is going to take 1 item or clear out the house if you just saw him break in right?

SO why would we wait to express our disatisfaction with the costs of this "balancing " being pushed onto the player, especially when balancing according to ZOS is already included in our ESO PLus. THis isn't only about meta chars and bonuses. This will impact everyone directly and indirectly. There is a reason that so many threads are up against ZOS's stance on this subject. Maybe you could read them in their entirety. Then you might understand why the player base is so upset before you post a thread telling the player base what to do, but that's up to you.

If ZOS doesn't know we're against this business practice how can they ever rectify it with the player base? So no let the players say and do what they want to say and do. ZOS can defend themselves and decide to do the right thing or not here.
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 19, 2019 3:52PM
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to think like you, but after that nonsensical shield cast time thing, i believe we should make as much noise as possible.

Just imagine what would have happened if shield cast time went thru, jesus christ!
  • WickidMexican
    WickidMexican
    ✭✭✭
    @juttaa77b16_ESO the way i see it its not that big a deal. Everyone is complaining its a cash grab what if its maybe a 3% difference. Are you telling me your going to change race for 3% more damage? To some that say we should get a race change for every character. We all know they wont do that, maybe they could do half price for race changes but come on lets be real here. Look at when Morrowind came out. Sustain was hit hard we lost cp reduce cost, passives got hit a bit. People left some stayed. The ones that stayed adapted, noone is forcing you to play. Im not telling you what to do im only saying wait to see what the final product is.
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @juttaa77b16_ESO the way i see it its not that big a deal. Everyone is complaining its a cash grab what if its maybe a 3% difference. Are you telling me your going to change race for 3% more damage? To some that say we should get a race change for every character. We all know they wont do that, maybe they could do half price for race changes but come on lets be real here. Look at when Morrowind came out. Sustain was hit hard we lost cp reduce cost, passives got hit a bit. People left some stayed. The ones that stayed adapted, noone is forcing you to play. Im not telling you what to do im only saying wait to see what the final product is.

I see maybe you didn't read all of the arguments against ZOS's stance in this thread or any of the other threads or maybe you did and I just can't see it in this comment. This doesn't just impact meta chars. It isn't all about numbers either. If people want to change they should be able to for free if not also fine. Have a look see. You may be astounded by what the people are upset about.

You know. All I can do is inform people there is more to it, and redirect them back into the forums. So, we don't have to repeat the same reasons over and over and bore those who bothered to read them already. This is a whole new level of shady business here.

Anyway, you'll be amazed at what you read in those threads, or not. Your choice, but don't knock those of us who don't want to be resold balance which is, according to ZOS, already included in our ESO Plus. If we want to voice our opinions or complaints here we can. ZOS wants us to speak our mind. They can defend themselves and it gives them a chance to do the right thing for the player base at the same time.
    Edited by Arrodisia on January 19, 2019 6:48PM
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whining is also a feedback and sometimes affects the final product in a positive way.