The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Your PVP Main and his/her race

• Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No, I will not do a race change
    High elf, despite the built in negative in pvp of being really tall I love the upcoming changes. Perfect for a magblade.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mains a dunmer. Im pact loyal. What can i do
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always Orc
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My main has been a Khajiit since day 1 and to remove the tail...

“It’s treason then...”
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I will be doing a race change
    Leaning towards Breton instead of my imperial. But not 100% sure until pts/live happens
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been High Elf masterrace since day 1
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc stam sorc for better or for worse.
  • Joosef_Kivikilpi
    Joosef_Kivikilpi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Bretons:
    -Nightblade
    -Sorcerer
    -Templar
    -Warden
    -Dragonknight

Stamina Bretons:
    -Nightblade
    -Dragonknight

Love them all. Pumped for the buffs.
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Breton Templar will be even stronger than before due to the changes making his ability to sustain significantly better...

Breton for life!!

Although, I must admit, Kitty Spell Crit and Sneak detection radius passives do give me pause...
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • seibi_92
    seibi_92
    I stay with my Altmer MagTemplar
    PC EU
  • coj901
    coj901
    ✭✭✭
    So excited my stamplar doesn't have to be a redgaurd anymore. I'm thinking of going with da woodelf.
  • atl8691
    atl8691
    Oops selected no, I went ahead and changed my Redguard stamblade to Imperial to be less squishy. Not into any of those meta builds.
    Edited by atl8691 on January 21, 2019 1:03PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My PvP main is a Bosmer bow ganker. It looks like he's going to get completely screwed over. The alternative races are not AD, and I know I would not feel comfortable playing those despised enemy races for AD. So I'm not going to change him, I think I'm just going to stop playing PvP outside of events. He'll retire as Tribune.

PC EU
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altmer Magsorc, theorycrafting change to bosmer to drop shackle and use spinner and still using witchmother (bosmer racial give same stam bonus as shackle), plus speed buff from dodge). Still wondering because spell damage bonus from altmer.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be changing. I don't really pick race based on the min/max abilities and most of my characters are Dunmer so they're pretty good at whatever I play them as.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As a nonNB bosmer I was waiting for game to change for me instead changing race for game. It is here, finally.
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure and will need to test what I am seeing now, compared to after and then make a decision if something needs to change.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord stamblade. Soon to me Nord Necro.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Staying Dunmer Templar but I might switch to stam here and there now just for variety.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »
    Staying Dunmer Templar but I might switch to stam here and there now just for variety.

I'm actually thinking like this now for my dunmer nightblade. Stamblade aint bad yo!
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wont change. Dunmer is maybe weaker as mDK but still my favorite
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of my toons are nords (not too keen on those changes, as you can get better ulti gen from other sources and I like the health regen and the mitigation against bleeds, but we'll see). I have one lizard pvp healer and one dunmer pve magblade(for vma). I think I'm going to keep the magblade as a dunmer and see how it fares (most of my damage is not fire, so the spell damage may be good, plus added stam will be nice on the argonian bohemoth and final boss)
    Edited by Nord_Raseri on January 21, 2019 4:47PM
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I switched from Dunmer to Altmer on my petsorc as soon as it was an option and I've regretted it ever since, but I won't be switching again.
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I play 4 pretty often at the moment it always changes. If I haven't played one for a while I shelve another one and bring that out (forced to do it be used I have to swap mules :( )

Currently playing an orc stamplar, wood elf stamblades, redguard stam sorc and Argonian.

If orc get a slight buff to the max health and max stam (500 is way out of whack with the 1000s and 2000s other were getting) then my stamplar will be fine and I'll use my free token to change my stamsorc to Orc. Always wished my stamsorc was orc, but I made it way back when stam sorc still used boundless storm and ice comet so wasn't really a thing.

My woodelf stamblades and Argonian magplar will still be fine.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My PvP main is a Bosmer bow ganker. It looks like he's going to get completely screwed over. The alternative races are not AD, and I know I would not feel comfortable playing those despised enemy races for AD. So I'm not going to change him, I think I'm just going to stop playing PvP outside of events. He'll retire as Tribune.

@RaddlemanNumber7 my nords fight for the Queen. (got dragged to yellow within a month of playing eso into a yellow pvp guild by friends)
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ive been an argonian NB healer since November 22, 2013, and that is not going to change now.
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People voting they are going to race change because their race was nerfed :
    " Stop that right now ZoS ... or ... or i'm going to give you money ! "
    :trollface:
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    People voting they are going to race change because their race was nerfed :
    " Stop that right now ZoS ... or ... or i'm going to give you money ! "
    :trollface:

we get 1 race change for free. and that's all im spending :p

With the first PTS patch out, it looks like not a lot of balance changes for the classes are intended since they stated that this will be the major balance change they will be focusing on. I think this is a good change compared to the massive sweeping changes ZoS tends to do.
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I'm changing from Argonian to probably either Altmer or Dark Elf ... solely for PvP reasons (leaning more towards Altmer atm).
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • Soldier224
    Soldier224
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Main is Dunmer and magika DK and I don´t change it. I like it that Dunmer are more suitable to the lore. And i want my stamina twink change into a Dunmer.
    Man muss realistisch sein - Neunfinger Logan (First Law Trilogy)
    RP Guide: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/431297/rp-guide-aus-persoenlicher-sicht-was-ist-rp
    Für alle Einbrecher Tamriels oder die die es werden wollen:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/313750/diebestouren-guide-effektiver-diebstahl-in-teso (veraltet)
    Überblick über die Häuser der Dunmer (Enthält Interpretationen/Für Diskussionen offen):
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/481389/die-haeuser-der-dunmer-in-der-zeit-von-eso-haus-hlaalu-redoran-telvanni