The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Let's just say, somehow Orc becomes the best for Stam classes

Azyle1
Azyle1
✭✭✭✭✭
Will you change to an Orc?

I would never. While I like to chase the Meta and like to out DPS anyone I can................... I think Orcs are ugly. Unless Orc was like a 3-4k DPS difference over Khajiit, I wouldn't flinch.

Just curious, because I never see Orcs, so it's kind of fun to talk about.

Disclaimer: I think RG, Dunmer and Khajiit will all be better
  • Shalktonin
    Shalktonin
    ✭✭✭
    how bout that... my orc likes to eat stir fried khajit.....very tasty... even bosmer compliment me on my Kitty Stir fry....swing by Wrothgar some time. I'd be happy to serve you.
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shalktonin wrote: »
    how bout that... my orc likes to eat stir fried khajit.....very tasty... even bosmer compliment me on my Kitty Stir fry....swing by Wrothgar some time. I'd be happy to serve you.

Cool.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will I change to an Orc? No.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2250+
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    My Stamsorc is already an Orc. I picked Orc because I wanted to be one and it sounded cool as a Stamsorc. Now he is going to get better passives which is nice.
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azyle1 wrote: »

I would never. While I like to chase the Meta and like to out DPS anyone I can................... I think Orcs are ugly. Unless Orc was like a 3-4k DPS difference over Khajiit, I wouldn't flinch.

The orc thinks you are ugly. How dare you say that? Smaaaaaaaash!

You just need to create one and you will love it, believe me. Just try it out!
  • Azyle1
    Azyle1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chufu wrote: »
    Azyle1 wrote: »

The orc thinks you are ugly. How dare you say that? Smaaaaaaaash!

You just need to create one and you will love it, believe me. Just try it out!

No thank you.