The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil random load screens

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
Since before midyear mayhem me and many others have been experiencing random loading screens during battles in cyrodiil often near or in keeps. This usually results in death when you come out of the load screen (if your not killed during the load screen that is). has this been addressed before? I play on ps4 EU and the load screens are really ruining my overall experience in cyrodiil. If needed i can capture a video of when it occurs because its fairly frequent.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »
    Since before midyear mayhem me and many others have been experiencing random loading screens during battles in cyrodiil often near or in keeps. This usually results in death when you come out of the load screen (if your not killed during the load screen that is). has this been addressed before? I play on ps4 EU and the load screens are really ruining my overall experience in cyrodiil. If needed i can capture a video of when it occurs because its fairly frequent.

Yeah I get a load up near Dragon claw and warden , can get 2 or 3 load screens before I even leave the keep
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mcb123 wrote: »

Yeah I get a load up near Dragon claw and warden , can get 2 or 3 load screens before I even leave the keep

It's so infuriating, its usually when im in a keep getting chased, its all going well then u enter the load screen. when u exit it your dead and getting tbagged. It ruins the flow of gameplay and often leads me to closing the game out of frustration. I feel like this should be a top priority over many other changes being made.
  • FuriousStar
    FuriousStar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, happened 3 times in the matter of minutes mine side near kingscrest. Two of those times, there were no words, just the image. But definitely random. I thought it was happening because I was in Malacath, you know, not a normal campaign. But it has been happening more and more lately, for sure.

Another was when I was on a keep wall looking at my map, and a load screen popped up. Game comes back to me falling, a few hundred feet outside the keep. Lucky the other alliance wasn't yet there at the keep. Would have been a bit awkward, to say the least.
    Edited by FuriousStar on January 19, 2019 2:28PM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope. Working as intended. Zos made this an actual feature, as well as permanently in combat, all built in features that are working as intended