Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can a EU Account be Transferred to NA?

Ratzokore
Ratzokore
Soul Shriven
Hello, ive read up on this topic enough to understand that one can not simply swap servers and retain the characters and collectibles from the opposite server, but what im instigating at is whether Bethesda could do this for us.
Ive been a long time member of ESO since the release and had resigned on NA. About a year ago I had began playing on EU with a good friend of mine but due to complications in this friends health, he has passed away, causing me to slightly drift away from the game.
A group of fellow american friends of mine have invited me to join them but they reside on the NA server and a lot if the crown and collectibles i have were traded to and from the friend on EU so i feel it more than required to my self that i retain those items.
Im more than willing to pay for the transfer if need be and i can imagine theres many others out there who would pay for this option.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are unable to transfer your characters to a different megaserver.

We recommend that players create a new character in order to play with their friends on a different megaserver.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post