The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WE'RE GETTING MARA'D FOR REAL

• MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by MeadDrinker02 on May 4, 2019 6:33AM
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop being so happy! It's annoying :pensive:

jk grats
  • OolongSnakeTea
    OolongSnakeTea
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3<3<3<3<3<3

CONGRATZ!

<3<3<3<3<3<3
    "I try to create sympathy for my characters, then turn the monsters loose."– Stephen King

• MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    delete
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update:

She loves me and I love her too! I never met a woman that I have connected with this much, we have excellent chemistry and I didn't think I would meet my true love here on ESO.

Maybe we might have 2 mara's happening this year on the forums.. :)

Aww, too sweet <3 Best wishes to you both :)
  • ZaroktheImmortal
    ZaroktheImmortal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations

giphy.gif
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've only known her/been dating for less than a year and you're getting Married?

Well, all the best then.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh great...another one of those threads that makes people want to turn ESO into a dating app :V
    if that becomes a thing...beware khajiit! ;3
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wedding pic. Or did not happen .
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crikey
  • Noctus
    Noctus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very bold of urs to post something like that knowing here are daedra worshippers that could put a curse on you. wait untill i get some trollfat to summon malacath.
    Edited by Noctus on February 17, 2019 4:55AM
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations! best of luck to you.

2 rules for happy marriage

1. Never go to bed mad at each other, stay up and fight it out get over it and move on.
    2. Everyday take a minute to look in their eye and tell them you love them and really mean it. It's like hitting the reset button everyday.
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pics or it didn't happen.

No but seriously grats. I just like seeing the real life people behind these love stories.
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 Congratulations, that's fantastic! <3
    EU / NA / PC
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    Also I used to be in Fire and Ice ages ago and now I'm really curious what the fall was. 🤔
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The family that games together, stays together!! :)
    Congrats and many Blessings!
    1,000 Huzzahs!!!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • TheInvalidUsername
    TheInvalidUsername
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to everyone! Despite the efforts of those who would seek to drive us apart, we are truly one.
    Osteos wrote: »
    Congrats!
    Also I used to be in Fire and Ice ages ago and now I'm really curious what the fall was. 🤔

Leadership fell apart. GM disappeared for months, officers got fed up with it and left.
    Do your writs.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulation! I wish you both the best.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • BrokenString
    BrokenString
    ✭✭✭
    OMFG this is so beautiful! I wish you many years of happy gaming together! One day I'll convince my girl to play games with me too, it must be awesome!

Cheers and happy wedding!
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratz!

aeefc713a972490c9eba9f6ea4bd750d.jpg
  • TheInfernalRage
    TheInfernalRage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • haelene
    haelene
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • SgtSilock
    SgtSilock
    ✭✭✭✭
    She hot?
  • MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by MeadDrinker02 on May 4, 2019 6:34AM
  • Ectheliontnacil
    Ectheliontnacil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These guys will ERP in craglorn zone chat on their wedding night.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude there had BETTER be wedding pics posted here! OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! LOL

As someone who married an Age of Conan guildie myself when we lived on opposite coasts and now game side by side on our matching rigs, I salute you! Gamer love forever!

PS Our wedding rings are emerald snakes (we share the same birthstone as well as both being left handed) in tribute to our first meeting in Khemi and our Set worshipping characters. Even if you don't go that far, you totally need to have some ESO theme going on in your wedding!
    Edited by MornaBaine on February 24, 2019 12:03AM
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I have a really dorky offer to make for all you RL lovebirds on the NA PC server. A wedding venue for your characters if you wanna celebrate your RL nuptials in game at some point. LOL I've built an adorable chapel at my Daggerfall Overlook and then you'd have the castle for your reception. LOL Message me here if you want to come see the place. Alas, it of course only holds 24 players but at least it would be a troll free zone!

QUAMAqz.png

The cats can always be removed from the altar. LOL
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MeadDrinker02
    MeadDrinker02
    ✭✭✭
    delete
    Edited by MeadDrinker02 on May 4, 2019 6:34AM