The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Kappa

OfficerOfDeath
- nothing to see here
Edited by OfficerOfDeath on February 8, 2020 2:08AM
PC - EU / NA

Gaza-dar the Beartamer - Stamina Warden (50)
Akza-dar the Reaper - Necromancer Tonk (50)

"Sometimes the best way to deal with a troublesome person is permanent removal."

@Mrs_Outlander - Raidleader of Trash Pandas
  • OfficerOfDeath
    We also are making a training program for somewhat new players. If you are interested learning about trials, builds, improve yourself etc. this would be perfect chance. We teach and help here. This program works also for returners and everyone else who wants ^^

We got 20 members yesterday in a few hours of advertising so we are growing REALLY fast!
    Might be that we are starting our trials really soon.
    PC - EU / NA

"Sometimes the best way to deal with a troublesome person is permanent removal."

• OfficerOfDeath
    We got a nice decent amount of members already! Now we are setting up a core group for progressive vTrials! If you are interested, please read the post and contact me!
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Still there is few spots for DD's in our core group! Magickas are the most welcome, but even stamina players are accepted if they meet the requirements. No previous vTrial experience needed, but we do need you to work for your place and listen. Right now our vTrial core group dates are: Wednesdays and Fridays at 20:00pm CET. Please note that we are not looking for people who can join in a ready set core group, we just started our journey. If you apply, you are one of us and learn with us.
    PC - EU / NA

• bangingludwa
    Do u also do normal trials?
  • OfficerOfDeath
    We do not do normal trials in the guild. All weekly scheduled trials are Veteran.
    Edited by OfficerOfDeath on March 9, 2019 4:43PM
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    We stopped open invites for everyone and now looking for people only in the vCore Group. Check all the info up ^^
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    VIRTUOSO still looking for few more DD's who could participate at least once a week in core trials. Also one tank for reserve/casual core running needed. Open invites back just for the guild itself. If you are active player and looking for a nice, friendly end game guild, this is for you ^^
    PC - EU / NA

• Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    VIRTUOSO still looking for few more DD's who could participate at least once a week in core trials. Also one tank for reserve/casual core running needed. Open invites back just for the guild itself. If you are active player and looking for a nice, friendly end game guild, this is for you ^^

You guys still looking for a tank?
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Rhoswyn wrote: »

Yeah, we still needing one more tank in our core group.
    PC - EU / NA

• Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Rhoswyn wrote: »

Yeah, we still needing one more tank in our core group.

Awesome! I'd be 'd be really interested in joining. I've sent you a friend request in game so we can talk when we are both online.
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Opened couple spots for Ranged/Melee DD's in core group and we are still having open invites in the guild itself. Looking for active PvE players!
    PC - EU / NA

• Sasume
    Sasume
    Soul Shriven
    Edited by Sasume on March 9, 2019 9:26PM
  • DamoclesXIV
    Id be interested in trying out, Stam dk 51k on 6mil dummy, I'll add you in game for a chat if that's ok?
    Edited by DamoclesXIV on March 15, 2019 8:44AM
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Id be interested in trying out, Stam dk 51k on 6mil dummy, I'll add you in game for a chat if that's ok?

Thats okay ^^
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    We still have recruitment open for anyone who has what it takes and is interested in mid/end game content!
    We changed our raid schedules a bit and also opened Veteran Core group for more applications. We are mainly looking for a tank, but all roles are welcomed!

PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    We have one open slot for a ranged DD. Minimum DPS required on self buffed (orbs+ele fine) 6mil dummy is 45k+. Craglorn HM's completed is required and any other veteran trial completed is always a huge plus. Contact me in game or in discord (check the post) for more info/questions etc. No petsorcs.

- Elite group trial days are Wednesdays and Fridays at 20:00pm CET and to apply you need to have possibility to join BOTH days a week.
    Edited by OfficerOfDeath on March 29, 2019 9:57PM
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Opened also a spot for main tank/off tank in Elite group. Check the post for more info.
    PC - EU / NA

• Jeirno
    Jeirno
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi!
    I would like to apply for the spot for ranged DD, I have a MagSorc and I have done vCR+0 before with it.

I have completed all crag trials on hardmode and vMoL, vHoF, vAS+1 and vCR+0.

I can do around 50k DPS on a 6mil self buffed(using ele drain myself and no orbs).

Ingame @Jeirno
    Edited by Jeirno on March 31, 2019 11:58AM
  • OfficerOfDeath
    Jeirno wrote: »
    Hi!
    I would like to apply for the spot for ranged DD, I have a MagSorc and I have done vCR+0 before with it.

I can do around 50k DPS on a 6mil self buffed(using ele drain myself and no orbs).

Ingame @Jeirno

Could you add me in discord? Would like to have a chat with you ^^

RoyalReaper #0804
    PC - EU / NA

• Jeirno
    Jeirno
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jeirno wrote: »
    Hi!

Ingame @Jeirno

Could you add me in discord? Would like to have a chat with you ^^

RoyalReaper #0804

Done, I have a sexy orc as prof pic but different @name in Discord
  • OfficerOfDeath
    We opened guild invites and also are looking for dedicated raiders for Noble group. Healers, Tanks and DD's are all welcome!
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    We have some spots in Noble group for experienced tanks/DD's with somewhat competitive DPS and positive attitude!
    PC - EU / NA

• Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    We have some spots in Noble group for experienced tanks/DD's with somewhat competitive DPS and positive attitude!

I messaged you on discord :)
  • OfficerOfDeath
    We are looking for experienced DD to join our two times per week Elite progression group. Read the post till the end. ^
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Updated our post, now we made some group changes for Nobles so recruitment is open again for TANKS (also DD's) + we are looking for a positive, patient raidleader trainee who could have 2 times a week static group to lead in the future.
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Up, we are looking for few core members. Check the post above and please read all the info given.
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Up! Looking for a flexplayer who can tank and dd for our main group, or a tank who wants to join vCR+2/3 progression.
    PC - EU / NA

• Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    I could consider joining, but I'm not quite lv 500, any chance to get some grinding help to reach that from guild?
  • OfficerOfDeath
    We are still looking for a decent off-tank for vCR+2/3!
    PC - EU / NA

• OfficerOfDeath
    Core group is closed, but our guild opened recruiting once more! All skill levels welcome, as long as you are active and seeking for knowledge in the raiding world of ESO!
    PC - EU / NA