Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Who Else is Playing as a Necromancer?

• BreakingBats
    BreakingBats
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I definitely will, but I'm not sure on a name yet. Necrodancer..Necromantia..Necromang..ahhhhh idk!
    Play Solo
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely, it will likely become my new main. Might even make two or three of them. Necromancers are always my favorite class in any game that has them. They usually have the most fun play style.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im thinking about it
  • Bealeb319
    Bealeb319
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wish they would revamp the vampires
  • IAVITNI
    IAVITNI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm creating a whatever race has the new best passive necromancer.

My only concern is that magcro will be an indirect nerf to mag sorc.

The number of nerf sorc threads will probably decline. And it's a shame because mag sorc has always been a contender in #1 most OP class, even when it wasn't actually.
  • PardusMelas
    PardusMelas
    ✭✭
    I’ll, definitely
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will make both a stam necromancer and a magika necromancer. Im thinking dual wield and two handed for the stamina, staff is almost always the way to go for magika characters
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will also be my new main of course :#
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Necro is my new main..... All other classes are dead to me

This guy gets it.

I'm creating 3 Necros. One dps(Breton or high-elf), one healer(argonian), one tank (imperial or nord). Need to see how they are changing the racials first to be sure.

My main is a sorc, but I'm starting fresh for my necro, and I'll gladly play through all the content/skyshards/mages guild. I originally came to this game just to play one, but was let down after i realised they didn't exist.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Orc Necromancer is the correct answer, due to the restructuring of racial passives.

Also... Orc is best at everything.
  • jluchau
    jluchau
    ✭✭✭
    I will give it a shot to try out the new content with it. Free character slot so nothing to complain about. It's a game I plan to have fun with it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. I don't know what races would be most lore fitting (prob Altmer and Breton?). Argonian would be cool too, I like the idea of a sacrilegious dunmer...

But yes
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably would give it a go if I could buy a class change token. I doubt I'll even bother leveling a necro to 50 given that I have deleted pretty much every other alt I have created (besides a DK tank and templar heals) after only playing them for a few days. Seems to be no point creating alts any more as even if I enjoy playing them all my achievements are on my main.

It is a shame as I was quite excited for a necromancer class a year or so ago but now I am so deep in to achievement hunting on my main I'm not so hyped.
    Edited by lokulin on January 17, 2019 2:47AM
    I've hidden your signature.
  • samueltannerb14_ESO
    Yes, I've spent a few years playing my Nightblade as a type of necromancer (at least in my head). The greatest part for me is that there is a solid healing line which is something I love doing with a necro (HOT/DOT) type class.
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we aren't getting a class change I'll be sticking to my main.

Same, I've played a sorc since I started the game, but would've started as a necromancer if that were an option back then. Since I'm only going to play 1 character, I guess I'm stuck with sorc.
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m 100% playing Necro. It looks amazing
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    Hell yeah. I hope it makes a solid tank.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will for sure.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will main a mag necromancer. No matter if it's weak or strong.

Hype is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal :smiley:
    EU | PC
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do .

Stamcer , can't wait :)
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No unless theres also a class change
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I will make a evil little bosmer necromancer. Tamriel will tremble in fear for her >:)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    esp1992 wrote: »
    Who Else is Playing as a Necromancer when Elsweyr Launches?
    I’m definitely gonna create a Breton Vampire Necromancer!

I was thinking the exact same thing.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • AdamBourke
    AdamBourke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be. I only play one character.

It's disappointing, as it's a major part of the chapter that won't be available for me to use - but I really have no time to properly play a second character.

It does look quite cool - but I've noticed that there aren't a lot of people talking about it on the forums, which surprises me.
    PS4 - EU

Please put the Eyevea/EarthForge wayshrines back on the map?
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a high elf character that I envisioned as a necromancer over a year ago. I can finally actually make him a necromancer for real later this year.
    .... err, except that I'll have to start him completely over, which kind of stinks because he's already maxed out in Undaunted, Mage's Guild, mount training and everything else. *Sighs* Worth it, though. I saved his face specs so I can at least re-create his face.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Necro is my new main..... All other classes are dead to me

We see what you did there.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be creating a brand new Necromancer mule. 90 days later, when his or her horse training is complete, I might consider actually adventuring on the character a bit.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Thalidar
    Thalidar
    ✭✭✭
    Heck yes, a magcer and a stamcer and already know there backstories.

For Magcer - meet Suzie flower bloom. A 98 year old hag with long flowing blond hair from the back, but the front ain't gonna be pretty.

A really old former beauty forced to use necromancy to keep her looks, otherwise she turns back into the hag.... She loves taking young attractive bodies apart and absorbing/using there escense to keep her looking young. Old people need not apply so I guess she won't kill them for this part.

Last seen running from a town of old people after being caught mid absorption.

Just not sure on race....

And the stamcer who'll be a fallen Templar. Name to be decided.

A once mighty Templar who after causing all sorts of grief against Molag bal had a devious plan made against him. His vice for woman eventually had him fall in love and marry a beautiful gypsy woman. Whilst away destroying daedric and other evil beasts for the towns church, the townsfolk were all tricked by Molag bal into believing his beloved was a succubus. Shortly therafter, they murdered her by burning her at the stake, chopping her up and sending couriers to take pieces of her to different parts of Tamriel.

Upon his returning he took this unsurprisingly rather badly and promptly went on a mad rampage, destroying the town, the church and anyone else who was there....

Since then he's denounced the way of the Templar as the church did not protect his wife, and has gone to Necromancy. Searching Tamriel looking for his beloveds body parts to bury her body as one. Spending his time trying to raise the bodies of any dead people he comes across in the off chance it's his beloved.

A Khajiit perhaps?
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will try it. Thing is, if I can't get into it like the Warden, it will not stay.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"