The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

So I guess lore is completely being tossed now.

• Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Going to leave this here, Elswyer and the Dragons that will cause problems for the Khajiit homelands will be 100% Lore Friendly. As this is a time where a lot of history was lost or never recorded. My guess because it was such a time of chaos records might have been lost or hidden. I think this is the main reason why the game is set in the time period three or four centuries before Talos will bring about the Third Era.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on January 17, 2019 4:54AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragons in the late 2nd era?

A necromancer class?

WTH.

The Trailer explains the Dragons in literally the first half. Abnur unknowingly releases three Dragons imprisoned by the Ancient Khajiit.

Necromancy is one of the most widely practiced schools of Magic in Tamriel. Making it a playable Class isnt Lore Breaking. What will be though is how the game world reacts to you being one.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ezikeo
    ezikeo
    ✭✭✭
    Heres your dragon.

hpiQJAR.jpg
    Edited by ezikeo on January 17, 2019 6:26AM
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ezikeo wrote: »
    Heres your dragon.

hpiQJAR.jpg

You have mistaken looking at a Nixiad up close for a dragon... Had to say it...
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • GreenLegendRan
    Glad to see that following ESO's era, Bathesda nerfed slaughterfish in time for Oblivion. :*
  • Dhukath
    Dhukath
    ✭✭✭
    Is it "Law" breaking for the dragon to have ***?

rmjo20.jpg
  • ezikeo
    ezikeo
    ✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    Heres your dragon.

hpiQJAR.jpg

No these are actaully dragons... Go into the battlegrounds and you will see 3-4 of them fly overhead. The picture I linked looks nothing like a Nixad.

• DarknDarker
    DarknDarker
    ✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    Heres your dragon.

No these are actaully dragons... Go into the battlegrounds and you will see 3-4 of them fly overhead. The picture I linked looks nothing like a Nixad.

well...not quite, I'm pretty sure thats a daedric titan, not a dragon. tho they kind of could be considered dragons...kind of
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no mention that there where NO dragons just that they where not seen. Besides they can expand how ever they want they MADE this lore.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer