The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Take my money (2019) : What housing items/upgrades would you throw money at?

• Romestamo
    Romestamo
    ✭✭
    More wizardly equipment would be good - an orrery that rotates, a summoning circle that coughs up a dremora merchant, open books, crystal balls you can look into, that sort of thing.

Stickable windows, and more varieties of stickable fireplaces.

Secret doors and secret rooms.

NPC guards and servants.

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traps, we got murkmires lethal plants (albeit via crates) but what about clockworks spiny trap things (not the spinning swords the spinning chain thingys I mean) could be useful and allow people to turn their houses into a challenge for others or even themselves
  • esp1992
    esp1992
    ✭✭✭
    Three Words... Mounted Animal Heads!
    MY CHARACTERS

Clouse the White Warden - Breton AD MAG Warden
    Jaro the Wild Changeling - Bosmer AD STAM Warden
  • Mason_King
    Mason_King
    ✭✭✭
    I would like more Building Structures, specifically in the Style of Breton, Redguard, and High Elf.
    Walls, Doors, Flooring/Platforms.
    I'd like to wall off Certain areas of my Homes, and create rooms, hallways and such within the house. instead of using bricks and stones to build walls. it would be amazing if they gave us walls and half walls that match the build

Even if it's pointless, or useless, I like home furnishing.
    I still Wish for Home Inventory, as in Household furnishings having Inventory.
    Wardrobes, Dressers, Coffers, Armor Stands, and Wall mounts.
    Cabinets, Barrels, Kegs, sacks.
    Places to put my clothing, armor, weapons, Food & Drinks, and crafting Materials and other treasures.
    I'd like to decorate the walls of my house with the sword and Shields I've achieved by Questing.

I think this stuff ought to cost Gold, or be crafted, no Crowns, no writs. GOLD!
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check my sig. I have a thread of changes I feel are necessary for housing going into the latter half of this year.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What housing items/upgrades would you throw money at?

a 1 room underground hidden entrance home for me and my wife, we are rogue thief assassin brotherhood type that need a small house underground with 1 room only and hidden entrance in the bushes.
    THAT, i throw money at!