* Small and medium sized homes - 100-500 slots. I can't afford the Aldmeri Grotto - but I would have plunked money down in a heartbeat for just the ship.
* Wayshrines in homes. 4k crowns seems about right (Same as Mundus stones). Most of the large homes are not near any services (crafting, banking etc), would be nice to go home every night and not have to pay to go do writs in the morning.
* Crafting boards in homes. I have a feeling this isn't going to happen, but I would throw money at it!
* Better selection of crown furniture. Concept: remove anything blue or green and craftable/gold purchasable from the Purchase tab/Crown Store. Add upgraded items instead. Want a wine rack full of bottles? Buy it. Just want a wine rack and waste slots on filling it? Craft it! More FX would be nice - ethereal glows, overlays for outdoor skyboxes, glowing sigils. Seasons! Apply this style to turn Autmns gate into a winter ski cabin!
* Crafting hall. Lets face it - most large guilds have all the attunable stations, something like 500 slots now? How about a crafting hall where there are built in "slots" for stations. Maybe rooms for each zone? It's a pain for guild hall owners to add new stations to their long alphabetical lineups every time more sets are added. See “dial a set” station discussion below.
* More pets/collectibles. I'd pay for this upgrade, to be able to put *all* my cats and senche in one home.
* Trap furnishings! Those plants are GREAT, too bad I couldn't afford enough crown crates for more than 1 of each. And we can't gift gem items (boo). I don't want an arena home, I want people to fall off an innocent looking ladder in a maze I built, and die horribly.
* Put all pieces of limited time furnishing packages in the Purchase tab. Yes, I know if you find the right people, Customer Service will sell them "out of stock" furnishing packages (to gift to you). Not everyone has access to these individuals. So, please put Dibella, the giant dragon skeleton, Prince Hew's statue, etc, in the purchase tab. Charge 5k for the statue itself, but allow us access more than once a year (if that).
* Allow purchase of crowns only homes any time. This seems like the easiest win-win. You don't have to feature all homes in the Crown store at all times, but allow us to purchase at any time. Not everyone has the luxury of buying $200 worth of crowns at Christmas to hold until June for the home they want to buy. For festivals, such as Dark Brotherhood, offer the home at a discount, say 10%. Some people will wait until the event to purchase, others will pay full price.
* Add more in-zone furnishings (esp. plants!) to crown store. If I listed these it would break the forums. Easy one: *water lillies* or lotus. All over the Lakemire home, buy why can't I have them in Princely Dawnlight or Linchal?
* PLANTERS! with dirt! How could I forget? Vegetables on trellis for gardens would be nice too (tomatoes, berries, maybe squash). Trellis with flowers, not just pergoala.
* <TBA, add later, need to stream now!>