The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] ESO 1vX - Powerful Destro/Resto MagDK Solo PvP (no LOS)

CrazYDunm3r
CrazYDunm3r
✭✭✭✭
This is my newest 1vX montage after taking a break for around two months from the game. Again, I barely use LOS, so I take on all targets at the same time (in plain sight) whilst being solo. Feedback is always welcome and I hope you enjoy the video!

Platform: PC (EU)
Campaign: Sotha Sil (no CP)

Video: https://youtu.be/M09LmKcnaPM
YouTube
Triggered Tryhards
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are solid clips! Great job.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have a written build description?
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stratforge wrote: »
    These are solid clips! Great job.
    Thank you!
    mursie wrote: »
    do you have a written build description?
    I don't I'm sorry, I could try to make brief descriptions in the future :)
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • mursie
    mursie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting build - I've been told forever that you have to run skoria on magdk but here is an example of pirate skeleton holding court.

how important do you feel vampire is for your build? I'm beginning to think I should spec into that as it does have a profound effect on all of my other mag toons for escapability / etc..

your destruction bar skills are exactly what I run. I just struggle staying alive long enough to provide the kills. I play mostly bgs on the magdk.

what do you do for major sorcery? are you chugging spell power pots or running armaments? if that is armaments on back bar, you prefer that to degeneration?
    twitch.tv/mursieftw
    twitter: @mursieftw
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good fights
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    how important do you feel vampire is for your build? I'm beginning to think I should spec into that as it does have a profound effect on all of my other mag toons for escapability / etc..
    Vampire is very important for my sustain (also when lich procs, which I didn't use in this video). I usually run pirate skeleton + BSW + lich/torugs. Atm however, I am running something very special which seems contradictory in every way possible: imagine a magDK with staves with pirate skeleton using vigor ;)
    what do you do for major sorcery? are you chugging spell power pots or running armaments? if that is armaments on back bar, you prefer that to degeneration?
    I prefer igneous weapons at the moment, purely because it is a long buff which also restores stamina when casted.
    Good fights
    Thank you very much!
    YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 keystrokes for every skill you casted

PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 keystrokes for every skill you casted

lol this made me re watch and I then noticed his key binds :D CrazYDunm3r has Alien hands :D:D:D
  • CrazYDunm3r
    CrazYDunm3r
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrazYDunm3r has Alien hands :D:D:D
    No ETA

1*QMgu_gRNELN2t_OeEzgkXQ.jpeg

YouTube
    Triggered Tryhards
  • haakira
    haakira
    ✭✭✭
    That last kill should be in a top 10 weekly somewhere hahaha