The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Pause subscription until launcher/game is fixed?

eHug
eHug
Soul Shriven
Hello. I've been playing ESO for 2 months and the launcher had been broken the whole time. It only works once after installing it and then never again. I fully reinstalled the OS two weeks ago but even with a fresh (fully updated) windows 10 system with just ESO and nothing else the patcher doesn't work properly.

I didn't care too much since you could bypass the launcher by start the eso EXE directly. Which worked until todays patch. Now I can't start the game directly anymore. Right after I start it I get this error:

====================================================================
eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 6)
Description: Client Fatal Error
====================================================================

Repairing does not fix anything. I submitted the error using the reporting tool.

So what can I do now? I can't play anymore and just paid for three months. Can I pause the eso plus subscription somehow until either the launcher or the game has been fixed so I actually can play what I pay for?