The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blue Oasis Dragon Frog

Tigerseye
Tigerseye
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Is there any chance the Blue Oasis Dragon Frog will come back to the Crown Store, at any point?

Especially as they live in Murkmire, as well as Hew's Bane.

Missed it the first time and really like the Dragon Frogs, in general. :smile:
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Is there any chance the Blue Oasis Dragon Frog will come back to the Crown Store, at any point?

I wish I could gift you mine, I find it ugly. I got it from Wild Hunt crates, legendary reward mind it.

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Tigerseye wrote: »

I wish I could gift you mine, I find it ugly. I got it from Wild Hunt crates, legendary reward mind it.

Yeah, I have a couple of Atronach mounts I would happily give away, or swap for something else, too. :D

That's the problem with the random stuff - you end up with a bunch of stuff you don't use, that you know other people would love.