The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

so what is the next event?

sno_flah_ke
sno_flah_ke
✭✭✭
Is it imperial city sewers or something else?
Edited by sno_flah_ke on January 8, 2019 2:41PM
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it imperial city sewers or something else?

midyear mayhem encore, starting this thursday at 10am est
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Details on Midyear Mayhem for those who have not had the pleasure...

Midyear Mayhem Link
    The link is to the first time the event was held so pay no attention to dates

Only it is being held in January and not "midyear" ...

New Link to Midyear Mayhem
    Edited by Ragnork on January 8, 2019 3:30PM
  • sno_flah_ke
    sno_flah_ke
    ✭✭✭
    That's too bad. I am no fan if pvp
  • Ragnork
    Ragnork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can always choose a quiet Cyrodiil campaign and then do PvE quests around the following; Vlastarus, Bruma, Cropsford, Cheydinhal, and Chorrol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s time to give PvP players a fun event.

The last four (4) events were PvE ... and the next three (3) after will be PvE.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭

me neither...i use BG's to level the assault and support skill trees, and get some of the perks of midyear mayhem...i also stay outta the way of PvPer's in Cyrodiil this way...

• Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s time to give PvP players a fun event.

The last four (4) events were PvE ... and the next three (3) after will be PvE.

Just hope this pvp event isn't an Desaster Like the last dungeon event 😂 I love pvp but the last mayhem event had such long qq, so much lag and random kicks it was just... Well... Interesting 😂
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the new rewards sets will be in the Golden...because of some very good reasons that we'll never get.
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »
    None of the new rewards sets will be in the Golden...because of some very good reasons that we'll never get.

Adhazabi aba-Daro the Golden's inventory does not include gold jewelry that drops elsewhere in the game - just Overland and Dungeon sets.
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    biggest PVP event :D
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
  • sno_flah_ke
    sno_flah_ke
    ✭✭✭
    But isnt IC sewers supposed to be the next one?
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But isnt IC sewers supposed to be the next one?

IC event is in September, if memory serves.
    Next one this year is Morrowind celebration. Then Thieves + DB, then Jester's, I think