PVP game breaking bugs. can't cast skills. crash near keeps under siege.

irswat
irswat
✭✭✭
The lag in vivec when pops are locked is so bad that the game is literally unplayable. I went to ales earlier and crashed immediately. Then I couldn't log into that toon. Just now I went toa rrius twice to help get DC scrolls back and could not even cast a skill. The other night I was at chalman farm and 5 ep showed up, just FIVE! I couldnt cast a skill or light attack! Just now I was at ash that was under siege and ran around for like 10 seconds after I died, I died partially because I couldnt cast any skills. I strongly suggest that the game developers start listening to the feedback of this community. Charging people for a product that doesn't work...that's gotta be illegal
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭
    and to think a pvp event starts in 5 days when their servers and engine can't handle pvp even under normal situations
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the good times
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's really annoying. Skills just not working no matter how many times I press it. Pressing ult but instead it presses bound armements 10 times in a row. Potions not working. Break free not working. Then you have things like stuck in combat bug, sprint bug and so much more...
    Edited by Crixus8000 on January 6, 2019 2:05AM
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet the crown store works flawlessly. #Priorities

• Stamination
    Stamination
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil has ran like garbage since day one. It's not just Cyrodiil that needs to be fixed although I want it to come first. Latency issues & fps drops are becoming a problem everywhere. Now the problem has always been there but it's getting noticeably worse & worse with each patch/expansion.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭
    was planning on renewing for 12 months. cancelled renewal. am waiting to see if this team cares about their supporters.