The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What kind of release content do you want in 2019

killmove
killmove
✭✭✭
This could help understand the players need for 2019
Edited by killmove on January 2, 2019 10:51AM

What kind of release content do you want in 2019 117 votes

More content (dungeon, small area...)
34%
vailjohn_ESODaveMoeDeeDanikataubrey.baconb16_ESOp_tsakirisb16_ESOSkayaqstojekarcub18_ESOUPrimeAtallantabeckamaykkidd0hDagoth_RacEnemy-of-ColdharbourThePlayerFinneganFrothWolfkeksRadinynemilyhyoyeonTasearVanthras79 40 votes
A fix for performance issues
63%
GilvothJarndyceOsteosalainjbrennanb16_ESOAlienSlofNebthet78Ketarmishkunvenrwb17_ESOYukon2112AektannkimaerilGoragzHidesFromSunLatiosNoisividAefionBloodclawMystikkalEdziutwevMojomonkeyman 74 votes
A fix for some minor bugs
2%
HvzedaCardthiefOzby 3 votes
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I would rather skip a whole year of content just to get a fix for performance
    Edited by killmove on January 2, 2019 10:01AM
  • killmove
    killmove
    ✭✭✭
    Up
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we have all? Like, there are different teams for each one....correct?
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • killmove
      killmove
      ✭✭✭
      I don't think so,
      Better have one item done and fully working than 3 items partially working or with bugs. Anti regression tests always fail imao when many items at the same time.
    • Shadow-Fighter
      Shadow-Fighter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I would say a fix for performance but it will end like 2018.

Edit:
      I hope not but next year we'll see the same issues/polls again
      Edited by Shadow-Fighter on January 2, 2019 3:21PM
      Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
    • Odovacar
      Odovacar
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      A new Maelstrom style SOLO Arena! I hope and pray 2019 is the year they release one.
    • Michaelkeir
      Michaelkeir
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Necromancer class.
    • Zathras
      Zathras
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      killmove wrote: »

All of the above are being worked on, so everyone wins.

Thing is, they are only going to improve performance as well as they are able. Which isn't saying that much. But, I'm sure it is being worked on, given the history of them trying.

Bugs? They are always working on bug squashing. Some are more important, like for newer content and Cash Shop glitches, and others are on the backburner. It's an ongoing process.

Content has quarterly releases. Dungeons, trials, new overland zones with quests, etc. We're going to get an announcement Soon(TM) outlining what's coming up.

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
    • Ertosi
      Ertosi
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Very generic poll choices. None of those choices are mutually exclusive. There's no way "all of the above" isn't already being worked on.
      PC NA @Ertosi
      ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
      GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
      DruStamplar
      TicklesHealplar
      DixieMagplar
      FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
      Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
      MayaStamblade Speedster
      AhmedMagblade Bomber
      BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
      WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
      TanksStamDK Tank
      MonaMagDK Fire Mage
      DawnHPDK
      BearlyStamden Tank
      IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
      ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
      ✄ Grand Master Crafter
      No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
      https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
      https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
      https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
      https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
      Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
    • Latios
      Latios
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This one is a little obvious... it's about time we got performance fixes for PvP. As of now, it's basically abandoned by the devs, and the population is growing smaller by the day..
      The Eon Pokémon.
    • killmove
      killmove
      ✭✭✭
      This is more about if you have to choose between those 3 items, which one would you like it getting done.
    • Zathras
      Zathras
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This is more about if you have to choose between those 3 items, which one would you like it getting done.

Right, which makes the poll silly because all of them are being worked on.
      For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. - Douglas Adams

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry 'I could have thought of that' is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that they didn't, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too. - Douglas Adams
    • Elwendryll
      Elwendryll
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I want an overhaul of races, CP, and some mechanics :3
      End the power creep! Slay the elitists! Build diversity for all! Make tanking and healing great again! Stop the DPS hegemony.
      PC - EU - France - AD
      Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
      Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
      Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    • Tasear
      Tasear
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I am selfish.

I want spell crafting.
    • El_Borracho
      El_Borracho
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Would love some new trials. More like MOL, HRC, and SO. Less like AS and HOF. Dungeons are always fun, too.
    • notimetocare
      notimetocare
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Personally I would rather skip a whole year of content just to get a fix for performance

They have a name for that: Game Death
    • killmove
      killmove
      ✭✭✭
      Ok in that case ZOS can add new epic mode to their existing dungeon with the normal and vet. Easy implementation for new content. They focus then on performance fix the whole year.
    • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
      p_tsakirisb16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭

More Khajiit compatible motifs.
      We have only the racial one. Even Dro-m'Athra doesn't have compatible boots & gloves.
    • kathandira
      kathandira
      ✭✭✭✭✭

What a strange poll.

Topic is, "What type of content do you want to see?"

Poll selections are:

"More content (dungeon, small area...)
      A fix for some minor bugs"

But, only 1 of the selections are content, the other are system improvements/fixes.

Eh, either way, I want a new sizable Raid. Cloud Rest was great for what it is, but it's more of an arena then a Trial in my opinion as there are just bosses and is quite small.
      PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
    • kathandira
      kathandira
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Odovacar wrote: »
      A new Maelstrom style SOLO Arena! I hope and pray 2019 is the year they release one.

I'd like to see this too, however with one catch. I'd like to see the end reward more accessible to the larger player base. Maelstrom on Vet can be pretty brutal, and having a few weapons which are insanely strong locked behind such a skill barrier kinda sucks.

I wouldn't mind if there was a normal version, and a perfected version of the end reward. It could still give the hardcore crowd their prize for doing the hardest version, but also reward the casual crowd with a toned down version of the reward.
      PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
    • IronWooshu
      IronWooshu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      They need to do right first by fixing lag and performance issues before they add more problems to the already existing problems with new content.
    • max_only
      max_only
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      No more dungeons people will just skip and complain about.

Zones please.

Quality of Life changes and more integration of previous stuff into the new stuff (Oh I see you are a member of the Thieves guild etc, here is an alternate way to complete this)
      #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
      #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
      || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
      ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
    • WacArnold
      WacArnold
      ✭✭✭
      Performance first but a solo no group pvp area thats cp
      Xbox One - North American - Ebonheart Pact
      Anti-Pop Lv 50 Magicka Nightblade Dark Elf
      WacArnold Lv 50 Magicka Templar Argonian
    • Caligamy_ESO
      Caligamy_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      A new class, I am so bored with rerolling new stamina/magicka builds of the current ones that I simply do not play and just farm daily login rewards. (if even that.. because the 20 hour timer annoys the hell out of me)
      love is love
    • validifyedneb18_ESO
      validifyedneb18_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Id chose another option: Fix the unfun content

The game has had a creeping issue where more and more things just arent fun, and often are grindy by nature.

The New Life festival perfectly summs this up. In essence, its just some fun quests to go around tamriel and do, in practice;
      Low RNG drives you to do it on as many characters as possible, and every day, creating a strong need to complete them all as fast as possible. The vast amount of time is spent in transit or waiting for a slow dance animation to finish, and dont kid yourself if you weren't on the grind and got a slight feeling of dejection when the fishing quest finally came along.

Why is THIS one of the great 4 events that is lorded by ESO and celebrated as a time for the fanbase to come back and enjoy the game again? This is horse ***. A similar problem exists throughout the game. Its not that there is content to do, or that the content takes time, its that there is objectively 0 difficulty and most of it is an exercise in seeing how fast you can complete busywork.
      EU: Magden, Magknight, Stamsorc(*2), Magsorc
      NA: Magplar, Magden, PotatoBlade
    • ThePlayer
      ThePlayer
      ✭✭✭✭
      They going to fix anything anyway, better get some more, only a super big bug can change something in this game...they still hold the idea of the starter game of 2014
    • ArchangelIsraphel
      ArchangelIsraphel
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      A gryphon racing arena on it's own map that involves flying. Make it like the chocobo racing mechanics in FFVII...though maybe a bit less difficult. With no P2W to breed the best gryphon. (But gryphon skins in the cash shop would be cool) >.>;
      Legends never die
      They're written down in eternity
      But you'll never see the price it costs
      The scars collected all their lives
      When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
      Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
      Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
      Legends never die
    • Starlight_Knight
      Starlight_Knight
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Not enough options in the poll... should really have an "Other" option.

I want a more dynamic world...
      Active GM's and events to get people together.
      Better PVP performance ofc
      PET SKINS and more customisation options.
      Bertter guild stores.
      More diversity in the CP tree.
    • Grimm13
      Grimm13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Tired of the bot catch and release. Players catch bots, ZOS releases them back into game. No more of the content in 2019.
      https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
      It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
    • russelmmendoza
      russelmmendoza
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ranger class. Long range class.
      Tamer class. Mother Natures son.
      Necromancer. Undead basturd.
      Elementals. Element summoner.
      Beastmers. Beastclass.