The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lua error declining Activity Finder notification

Egonic
Egonic
Server: PC EU

I joined a group in the middle of a dungeon run through the group finder, and when no tank joined at least 1 person left, leaving me with a notification, "A group member has left your White-Gold-Tower group.", declining that notification throws the below error message, the other player did go offline at some point, meaning I am Group Leader, with 1 offline, and me being the only other member.
The message to find a replacement was still showing outside of the notification menu, and I was able to decline without receiving an error message, only by opening the menu and declining does that error get thrown.

Error message:

EsoUI/Ingame/Contacts/Notifications_Common.lua:1082: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/Contacts/Notifications_Common.lua:1082: in function 'ZO_LFGUpdateProvider:Decline'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, entryData = tbl </Locals>|r
EsoUI/Ingame/Contacts/Notifications_Common.lua:1578: in function 'ZO_NotificationManager:DeclineRequest'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, data = tbl, button = ud </Locals>|r
EsoUI/Ingame/Contacts/Keyboard/Notifications_Keyboard.lua:551: in function 'ZO_KeyboardNotificationManager:Decline_OnClicked'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, control = ud, data = tbl </Locals>|r
EsoUI/Ingame/Contacts/Keyboard/Notifications_Keyboard.lua:608: in function 'ZO_NotificationsTwoButtonDecline_OnClicked'
|caaaaaa<Locals> control = ud </Locals>|r
ZO_NotificationsList8Row1Decline_Clicked:3: in function '(main chunk)'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = ud, button = 1, ctrl = false, alt = false, shift = false, command = false </Locals>|r